It's been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hoping you get whatever it is, soon and etc.

I kind of dread mail these days, but it's because our mailman is either illiterate, has number dyslexia, or like is drunk constantly. The other day I came home to five pieces of mail in my mailbox addressed to three other people.

We also recently had a wine rack just DUMPED in the very center of our yard. Our community has kind of banded together in playing "go fish" but it's a PAIN in the neck and like when you live on an acre, you know, moving the wine box to the neighbor's house can be a bit of a PITA. We do know that if we leave it in our mailbox with the flag up is a recipe for disaster, so we do it.

I'm thinking of putting a rat trap in my mailbox, because THEN he might remember my name and address, but I hate to resort to it.

He also comes at widely divergent times like anytime between 10 a.m. or 5:15 p.m. so I haven't been able to trap him successfully yet.

And, I could always accuse the mailman of having left the rat trap for HIMSELF because it is equally as plausible. LOL.

Anna

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Hoping you get whatever it is, soon and etc.

I kind of dread mail these days, but it's because our mailman is either illiterate, has number dyslexia, or like is drunk constantly. The other day I came home to five pieces of mail in my mailbox addressed to three other people.

We also recently had a wine rack just DUMPED in the very center of our yard. Our community has kind of banded together in playing "go fish" but it's a PAIN in the neck and like when you live on an acre, you know, moving the wine box to the neighbor's house can be a bit of a PITA. We do know that if we leave it in our mailbox with the flag up is a recipe for disaster, so we do it.

I'm thinking of putting a rat trap in my mailbox, because THEN he might remember my name and address, but I hate to resort to it.

He also comes at widely divergent times like anytime between 10 a.m. or 5:15 p.m. so I haven't been able to trap him successfully yet.

And, I could always accuse the mailman of having left the rat trap for HIMSELF because it is equally as plausible. LOL.

Anna
Omg, wow. That is horrible! Lol I can definitely relate and sounds like the mail service down south for the winter. It's at least somewhat competent when I'm up north. I got my mail, but I had to go out of town for a few days. Figures. It'll at least be waiting for me :D

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread