It's been one year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
It has been one year today since I got my first e-cig and had my last cigarette. I feel so much healthier. I never cough, and I've only had one cold during this year (usually get at least 3 in a year) and that cold was very very mild too. I smoked for 13 years before this.I just turned 30 yesterday and I feel healthier than I ever did in my 20's.

I don't come on here as much as I used to, but this forum really helped me to stick to it and not go back to smoking. I wish everyone else just as much luck as I have had, when it comes to staying away from smoking and just enjoying your e-cig.

fmx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2010
Seattle, WA
It has been one year today since I got my first e-cig and had my last cigarette. I feel so much healthier. I never cough, and I've only had one cold during this year (usually get at least 3 in a year) and that cold was very very mild too. I smoked for 13 years before this.I just turned 30 yesterday and I feel healthier than I ever did in my 20's.

I don't come on here as much as I used to, but this forum really helped me to stick to it and not go back to smoking. I wish everyone else just as much luck as I have had, when it comes to staying away from smoking and just enjoying your e-cig.
Your lungs are smiling... :D Are you coming to the vapers meet in Tacoma next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread