Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
How did I ever think things would go smoothly getting one of these things? :D

I ordered this polished beauty last Sunday with guaranteed delivery on Tuesday. Tuesday morning came! Postman was on time! This is the package! Wait... 'Satin Silver Blue' Nooooo! They sent the wrong one by mistake. Fortunately after an email, I got a reply within minutes apologising for the mistake, asking me to return (at their cost) and a new one would be sent out for delivery Thursday. I was almost late for work having to send it back immediately, but I couldn't wait.

This morning came. Check the mailbox, nothing! :( Just about to set off for work and I saw him! Package for me, but only have time for a quick peek. It's here! After an agonising wait I finally got home and... Oh my :D

Been playing around for a few hours and I certainly like what I see. It's the first time I've had 100% confidence in trying different coils in my little RDA and I'm loving experimenting. I can say straight away... FLAVOUR!!! I can tweak the voltage and get the best taste yet, and throat hit the likes I've never experienced! I've tried my Kanger Aerotank and currently waiting on an IBTanked cartomizer. Once I've gained more confidence and ability with coils I think a kayfun Lite Plus will be following shortly!

Apologies for the bad picture, it's late here and I live in a very old converted warehouse with terrible lighting. I'll spend a few days playing around and post something better once I'm used to it all.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Lookin' good...enjoy!

If I get a 3rd, it's gonna probably be satin or polished - can't decide, but in your pic, the shiney's really nice...

For me personally, the polished is leagues above. After looking at the satin close up, it just wasn't for me. It is flawlessly coated, but the polished looks and feels like a work of art, like a custom job rather than a standard. Again, before anyone jumps on me, the satin is still a Provari and will do the same thing but obviously taste is subjective! The finish on the steel is perfect and looks stunning without the need to cover it up. I am a bit of a magpie, attracted to the shiny things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread