It's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrj

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
DFW, TX
It's green and I successfully took two hits so far without coughing my lungs out of my chest! I want to like take pictures or something 0.o LOL

oh and omg the vapor is amazing on this! Thank god i was worried a little about that XD

Took me many times with trial and error to figure out how to use it lol. This is what I do:

Hold the button down for 2 seconds, then suck the vapor into your mouth and then inhale it when you think u have enough vapor. When I was smoking regular cigarettes, i would inhale it straight to my lungs, with e-cigs (for me at least) i have to drag it into my mouth first and then inhale it.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Took me many times with trial and error to figure out how to use it lol. This is what I do:

Hold the button down for 2 seconds, then suck the vapor into your mouth and then inhale it when you think u have enough vapor. When I was smoking regular cigarettes, i would inhale it straight to my lungs, with e-cigs (for me at least) i have to drag it into my mouth first and then inhale it.

ya i did the stupid newb move the first intake and about coughed a lung out lol. but i tried the mouth then inhale thing and it's working great! It's going to take a day or so to get used to that.. instead of suck inhale and exhale.

Oh and i just cleaned off my comp desk which was covered in ashes, old analog boxes and so forth and i just removed my last pack from my view. I am throwing it all out and sayin good bye XD :vapor:

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
One reason you might want to take the pack out of the trash is that vaping can cause initial problems just for the first little while as you get use to it.I would never advice smoking but you might want to hold on just in case you get serius dry throat initially or hicups or a few others I cant think of.I got the stuffed up nose thing that really scared me bad but it only happened once or twice the first few times vaping and in 9 months has not returned.Anything that is new the body may react to .Dont want to be a buzz kill but if you see it happening you wont be a wondering.It only happens to a small small percent of vapers.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
Houdini's right. Those directions about charging for 8 hours the first time are "left over" conventional wisdom from the NiCad battery days. Lithium Ion batteries have no "memory" so the initial long charge doesn't apply.

In that case... it wouldn't hurt to put my eGo battery on the charger whether or not it's depleted when I'm ready for bed? I was worried about decreasing the life of the battery since that's most of the reason I got it to begin with. :confused:

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
One reason you might want to take the pack out of the trash is that vaping can cause initial problems just for the first little while as you get use to it.I would never advice smoking but you might want to hold on just in case you get serius dry throat initially or hicups or a few others I cant think of.I got the stuffed up nose thing that really scared me bad but it only happened once or twice the first few times vaping and in 9 months has not returned.Anything that is new the body may react to .Dont want to be a buzz kill but if you see it happening you wont be a wondering.It only happens to a small small percent of vapers.

ya i kept my last 4 analogs and just hid them from view in case of problems that I or hubby might have. I'm more fearful of the withdraw symptoms more than anything lol

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
Just be careful. Like for example as u vape instead of smoke you might find yourself coughing ALOT this is NOT from vaping it's from your lungs cleaning themselves out from the analogs... I have read things about ppl getting frustrated by this and going back to analogs...which does eliminate the immediate problem becuz it goes back to doing what it did before blocking the cilia in your lungs from moving. There are other symptoms that can make people think these aren't working for them causing them to give up... when it's just a matter of getting through it. I didn't WANT to quit when I started these I HAD to... I had or have pleurisy and it hurt to breath. My husband on the other hand had no desire to quit and didn't for the first week... now he's about a week behind me smoke free but he still occasionally bums an analog from friends...
Be patient with yourself! These PVs definitely make it easier to quit but that's not saying it's easy at all. (sorry for the LONG rambling I just can't seem to shut up LOL)

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Just be careful. Like for example as u vape instead of smoke you might find yourself coughing ALOT this is NOT from vaping it's from your lungs cleaning themselves out from the analogs... I have read things about ppl getting frustrated by this and going back to analogs...which does eliminate the immediate problem becuz it goes back to doing what it did before blocking the cilia in your lungs from moving. There are other symptoms that can make people think these aren't working for them causing them to give up... when it's just a matter of getting through it. I didn't WANT to quit when I started these I HAD to... I had or have pleurisy and it hurt to breath. My husband on the other hand had no desire to quit and didn't for the first week... now he's about a week behind me smoke free but he still occasionally bums an analog from friends...
Be patient with yourself! These PVs definitely make it easier to quit but that's not saying it's easy at all. (sorry for the LONG rambling I just can't seem to shut up LOL)

Thanks so much for the heads up. I am a dumb smoker. I want to smoke, but due to my asthma and seasonal allergies, and allergies to cut grass and so forth my sinuses are a mixed jumble of crap. And I like smoking, but it really was getting harder to breathe as of lately. So I''m hoping even if i have to puff 1 analog a day, it will be 10 times better than the 25 i was doing before today.

And coughing up crap is nothing new to me lol I would actually welcome it if my lungs start to not feel so heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread