Its My Vapiversary !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
One year tobacco free :rickroll:, after 46 years of a 2 pack a day habit ...

Had two molars extracted last May in preparation for dental implants, couldn't smoke for the next few days (too painful), and got by on Njoys recommended by my dentist ...

Graduated quickly to Egos and clearomizers, found my favorite juices, and after discovering ECF, picked up the eRoll and Elips from Ovale ...

Cheated exactly three times, thinking I could be a "dual user", but found analogs disgusting compared to the clean taste of a good menthol vape. Never even finished any of those three tobacco cigs, tossed them after a couple of puffs. Last time was over 9 months ago. Never again ... :nah:

I've seen a few prohibitionist efforts by government in my 62 years, and heard first hand accounts about the 18th Amendment from my father, who was born in 1902 and was a young man when alcohol was banned in the US. He drank whenever he wanted to until Prohibition was repealed, then celebrated the 21st Amendment with a drink ... :toast:

I have confidence in American ingenuity for getting around absurd puritanical legislation, and no problem with "alternate sources" ...

vaping will survive and thrive, the same as the distilling industry did, because people want it ... :2c:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Congratulations Rico!
The 1st of MANY celebrations to come! :)

(I was a 'dual user' until I found 'the right' setup to suit my needs...ego batts and clearos. It took me almost two years to make the switch 100%, but I did it. Haven't had a smoke since 9/25/2011, thanks to the same equipment you're using now. :D)

Last edited:

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
congrats you did it!!! BEV5252-1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread