Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Fantastic! The one year seems to be the big one, the one you take a huge sigh of relief. I'm at fourteen months and when I hit twelve, well, it was like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. 43 years at more than 2 packs a day here. I'd almost given up hope. Ecigs were kind of like the last resort. Funny how that worked out.

Yeah, unfortunately I see prohibition coming but I choose to fight to the end. If we lose, we'll close ranks and get by, and help the newbies as best we can. After all, we're not trying to get drunk or high, we are just trying to kick a horrendous government sanctioned (taxed) addiction. Some crime.

You done good, Happy Vapeversary! :banana: :party: :banana:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Congratulations on your milestone! Great job! and heres hoping you have many more.:toast:

anniversary.jpg

onion456

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Houston, TX
glad to find this post, because it is approximately my 1 year anniversary as well. i come to this forum only occasionally nowadays, and sadly my signature banner has broken. i was using it to keep track. =( ECF says i joined in may tho, and i found one of my earliest posts (made in may), that i was saying i had been vaping a few weeks already and i was waiting for my ego twist in the mail =P so i recreated my banner, only now its just approximate. BUT, i have been keeping track of every dime spent on vaping, including any shipping costs associated, that much i know is accurate. take a look at my numbers, not bad eh? =)

happy vape-iversary, everyone! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread