Three Year Vapaversary ... WooHoo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
For the sake of accuracy, I had to stay up after midnight to start this thread. We all need some positive content in view of recent events ... :)

Still can't quite believe how easy it was to kick a 46 year smoking habit three years ago. The longest I ever went before was a month. 30 days of misery concluding in failure ... :(

Had two molars yanked out on May 10th 2013 ... :shock:

Then my dentist warned me about dry socket, and suggested cigalikes to get through the first few days ... :vapor:

I should mention that my dentist is in Mexico, where he's not worried about being reported to the ADA or some other regulatory agency. He's actually free to give good advice ... :cool:

A few days tobacco free turned into weeks, then months, now three years today, its been a fine journey ... :2cool:

Almost backslid a couple of times the first month, but recalled how I had kicked a 25 year drinking habit years earlier, that gave me confidence. The cravings just stopped one day ... :thumbs:

What has been most gratifying is converting three smokers to vaping so far. Not by shaming, had enough of that myself, and it never worked on me ... :mad:

Just sharing some of what I've learned on this forum, and realizing that my particular device and technique may not work for others ... :unsure:

Looking forward to the 4th year, pretty sure I'll live to see it now, and many more ! :D

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
Many congratulations, rico!

upload_2016-5-10_10-29-59.png

Reactions: vapingbeauty

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I was analog free for 5 months, now analog/vape. *Ugh*

Just think how many analogs you haven't smoked ... :thumbs:

I never faced this challenge myself, I'm a lazy person and just made sure it was always easier to vape than to go out and buy a pack ... :blush:

People on the forum who have won this battle seem to have done it by refining their vaping gear and nic level until the satisfaction level for vaping is superior ... :cool:

Some of them smoked for 50 years or more. I salute them all ! :thumb: :D

Reactions: Arriss

Arriss

Jun 24, 2015
Central Tx
Just think how many analogs you haven't smoked ... :thumbs:

I never faced this challenge myself, I'm a lazy person and just made sure it was always easier to vape than to go out and buy a pack ... :blush:

People on the forum who have won this battle seem to have done it by refining their vaping gear and nic level until the satisfaction level for vaping is superior ... :cool:

Some of them smoked for 50 years or more. I salute them all ! :thumb: :D
Rofl, I know the feeling, I get so tired of running to the store late at night, when analog craving is overwhelming, then run back to the store for a lighter. I'm not giving up, I ordered some WTA, hoping this is the missing piece to help me quit. Stay analog free friend. Congrats once again, you've done a fine job :headbang:

Reactions: rico942
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread