• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PAY DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardOwlz

Jul 29, 2015
So it's pay day again soon and I'm looking to get my hands on some more kit! Got the I leaf I stick 20w with a mini aspire nautilus and the istorm 40w with I sub g tank!

What would people suggest I get next? I have cut down smoking from 20 a day to the odd one after a meal.

I was thinking of the aspire 5ml tank and a new sub ohm tank.

Just wondering what the best things are on the market at the min for normal vamping and sub ohm vamping so I'm getting the best stuff really! Plus any alternatives to the aspire 5ml tank!

Thanks!

Reactions: SteveMc

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
So it's pay day again soon and I'm looking to get my hands on some more kit! Got the I leaf I stick 20w with a mini aspire nautilus and the istorm 40w with I sub g tank!

What would people suggest I get next? I have cut down smoking from 20 a day to the odd one after a meal.

I was thinking of the aspire 5ml tank and a new sub ohm tank.

Just wondering what the best things are on the market at the min for normal vamping and sub ohm vamping so I'm getting the best stuff really! Plus any alternatives to the aspire 5ml tank!

Thanks!
As far as subtanks go, The Kanger Subtank Mini gets my vote and the OBS T- VCT gets the girlfriend's vote.
I love the mini on standard occ heads but have moved onto a temp control device now and prefer the Ni200 heads, can't recommend it enough.
Susie just swapped her Kanger Subtank Mini for an OBS T - VCT and is currently trying the standard 0.5ohm head and is very happy.
I mostly lung hit so the mini suits me, she doesn't so the T - VCT suits her on the lowest opening she can manage. It's also a great lung hitter but I like the mini's.
Vaping style is definitely something to bear in mind when looking for a tank, in Susie's case, I'll still need to sort her out something else in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread