The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PAY DAY!

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by RichardOwlz, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RichardOwlz

RichardOwlz Full Member

Jul 29, 2015
    So it's pay day again soon and I'm looking to get my hands on some more kit! Got the I leaf I stick 20w with a mini Aspire nautilus and the istorm 40w with I sub g tank!

What would people suggest I get next? I have cut down smoking from 20 a day to the odd one after a meal.

I was thinking of the Aspire 5ml tank and a new sub ohm tank.

Just wondering what the best things are on the market at the min for normal vamping and sub ohm vamping so I'm getting the best stuff really! Plus any alternatives to the aspire 5ml tank!

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SteveMc

SteveMc Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    UK
    As far as subtanks go, The Kanger Subtank Mini gets my vote and the OBS T- VCT gets the girlfriend's vote.
    I love the mini on standard occ heads but have moved onto a temp control device now and prefer the Ni200 heads, can't recommend it enough.
    Susie just swapped her Kanger Subtank Mini for an OBS T - VCT and is currently trying the standard 0.5ohm head and is very happy.
    I mostly lung hit so the mini suits me, she doesn't so the T - VCT suits her on the lowest opening she can manage. It's also a great lung hitter but I like the mini's.
    Vaping style is definitely something to bear in mind when looking for a tank, in Susie's case, I'll still need to sort her out something else in the future.

3. pfaber11

pfaber11 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    england
    Wouldn't use the ni200 coils myself as I think there maybe serious health concerns with them. If i were in the market for a new setup it would be an mvp 3 pro and an Arctic tank with some 0.5 ohm coils. Kanthal all the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.