• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

It's that time again! NC/SC Vapers meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Just so you guys know...I am gonna have to wrap it up on the 14th around 10:30pm (if we are not done sooner). Hubby just told me that we have Panther's tickets for Sunday's game so I will have to be up early (taking the kids and making a day of it :rolleyes: ). No worries though! You guys are welcome to stay and hang out at Mario's or there is an Applebee's right beside your the hotel I gave you the link for. :D

That's bull Queen! :-x I've gotta be back up in Raleigh by 8am and you don't hear me talking about no curfew. :sneaky:

Hoser

Nov 3, 2009
Hate to double post but it looks like there is a mirror forum onthe same server :
Hello everybody. I am new at this sort of thing and just invested in a greensmoke pkg. I hope it is everything that I have read about it so far. I am from Indianland SC or Fort Mill, if you need a real post office address. I do not know if I will be able to attend this coming get together but I sure will give it a shot. I have been on the road for a few months and have another project starting up that will keep me rockin till the end of the year.I'm glad I found this local ( carolinas ) forum on what will hopefully get me off the analoge (sp?) stuff been tooo many years and this ole body is feeling it now. Hope to meet one day soon.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Hate to double post but it looks like there is a mirror forum onthe same server :
Hello everybody. I am new at this sort of thing and just invested in a greensmoke pkg. I hope it is everything that I have read about it so far. I am from Indianland SC or Fort Mill, if you need a real post office address. I do not know if I will be able to attend this coming get together but I sure will give it a shot. I have been on the road for a few months and have another project starting up that will keep me rockin till the end of the year.I'm glad I found this local ( carolinas ) forum on what will hopefully get me off the analoge (sp?) stuff been tooo many years and this ole body is feeling it now. Hope to meet one day soon.

We would love to have you!! I hope you can make it!!

Xeno...didn't I already post the hotel info? Maybe not....

Mama...no reservation needed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread