• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

It's that time again! NC/SC Vapers meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey, guys...what time is everyone getting there? I am thinking that since TnA is going to be later, that maybe we should push the time back a little. I mean, we are looking at being there (some of us) from 2pm until like 10, 11 or 12.

Let me know what you think. Mama....I will catch you in VF chat :p

Queen,

I am good with whatever time - tell me and where to be and I will be there. Oops did I already tell you that?? :D

Hugs, mama

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Mastino, glad to hear you're going to join us!! What kind of dog is that in your avatar and is it yours? He/she looks similar to my Chinese Shar-pei, but I can't tell since the nose/mouth looks smaller.

Queen, I'm planning on shutting down my shop (in Raleigh) at 3pm, so I definitely will not get there until 5 or 5:30.....but don't delay on account of me....just save some seats for my g/f and I!!! :D

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Mastino, glad to hear you're going to join us!! What kind of dog is that in your avatar and is it yours? He/she looks similar to my Chinese Shar-pei, but I can't tell since the nose/mouth looks smaller.

Queen, I'm planning on shutting down my shop (in Raleigh) at 3pm, so I definitely will not get there until 5 or 5:30.....but don't delay on account of me....just save some seats for my g/f and I!!! :D

I still reserve my seat next to you T! :D Be a T sammich! :rolleyes:

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
We have had to change the location of the Vapers Meeting on Saturday November 14th. It will now be at Welcome to Beantown Tavern at 3pm. The other place has been slammed with youth sports parties for the last two weekends and I don't want us to have to deal with that. At Beantown, we should not have that problem. If you have any questions, please PM me. Beantown is in the same area. It is actually about two miles closer to the Hampton, where some of you guys are staying.

See you all on Saturday!!! :thumb:

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Can I still join this group even if I'm not currently in NC? I'll be moving back next year...? :confused:

I think I will be able to make it tomorrow if it's not too late to add me to the list.

Anybody and everybody is welcome....even if you're just passing through the area for the day! :D

Great to hear, Vregath! Looking forward to seeing y'all either tomorrow and/or future gatherings!! :thumbs:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
WOW!! We had a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S time in Matthews!! :D We had the largest turnout to date at about 17 vapers. We stramed the gatehring live on Ustream, so that our fellow vapers around the country could be there with us, too.

We are already planning the next one!! It will be held in January, so that we may all deal with the holiday season fast approaching. Be on the lookout for a date to be set and if you do not see it, feel free to PM QueenInNC or myself. :)

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
WOW!! We had a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S time in Matthews!! :D We had the largest turnout to date at about 17 vapers. We stramed the gatehring live on Ustream, so that our fellow vapers around the country could be there with us, too.

We are already planning the next one!! It will be held in January, so that we may all deal with the holiday season fast approaching. Be on the lookout for a date to be set and if you do not see it, feel free to PM QueenInNC or myself. :)

I thought it was already set for January 9th? Can someone run my stand for me so that I don't have to be the latest one this time, please? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread