It's Tuesday masses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Classy, yes. But Dusty will just shut the whole thing down, he can be such a party-pooper!

Are you kidding me??? :shock: Dusty a party-pooper? Say WHAT?!?!

You have not seen him in action then ROFLMAO! He is one of the biggest instigators.... ooooh but then it is when more females are involved :lol:

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Popcorn.gif

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
You guys! I thought I was a trouble maker, but you guys have me beat! I wasn't expecting this thread to show up until at least 5pm. Way to go op! I still have like 3 hours of work to go. I'll check back in later.

You and I both Jake, I was shocked to see it show up this early in the day. Robino1 was hoping we all had started suffering from memory loss and she could have a peaceful Tuesday ;-)

But hey, I'm sitting just outside the airport in Tulsa with absolutely nothing to do till at least Thursday evening so I have a fresh stock of juice, coffee and am ready to get some more forum education.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Wait a minute!!!! First we had The DaVinci Code, proving that Jesus had kids. Now we find out he had a twin, too??? Did the twin have kids as well? How did they split up the Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh? (Or did Mary keep it all?) So many questions; my head is exploding! I can hardly wait for the enlightenment, and apparently today's the day!

How much do you want to bet he'll review something with name of a deity or a word like "lance," "crown," "rapture," "spirit," "epiphany," etc. Or the opposite, something occult. Perhaps something in Latin. In any case, I predict there will be a connection! Dusty already started it with his signum crucis the other night.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Bring a laptop. It might make for interesting dinner conversation to try and explain what going on and why you care.

OMG just no. :facepalm:
They already think I am nuts...no need to confirm the fact.

If the thread is still here when I get back, I will deal with it then. ;)

Trying to get ready and watch the forum... Multitasking at its finest :laugh:

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
You know without much effort we can usually get Dusty drawn in, a little more is required to get Robino1 sucked in but Classy, she just grabs her paddle and ruler, red rears and sore knuckles!!

Maybe we should create a diversion for Dusty and Classy then Robin will have to call in the substitute and we all know what happens when the sub is left in charge ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread