I've mastered Gorilla Juice and Bobas Bounty! Recipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestLion

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Zaporozhia, Ukraine
Ok,
My sister sent me a few sample for my birthday and 2 of them are suppose to be the best tasting ejuices on the market. And I would have to agree.
Ive got lots of Dekang juices i get in bulk wholesale from china. Ive mixed many juices tring to find what these two are. i think i have it down to a Science and will give my recipt for both.
Gorilla juice- This is a very good ejuice from AV, all who have tried it LOVE it! And it is superb..i wanted to master this and make it myself for a fraction of the cost...with much experimenting i got the taste near perfected here is the ingredients..you can probally use any vendors juice I use Dekangs which I find very good quality in PG.
25% banana- 50% tobacco- 10% vanilla - 10% coconut -5% pineapple :)

Bobas Bounty!- One of the best juices ever invented! probably the best rated juice by all who have tried it!
25% tobacco -25% Marlboro - coconut 25%- vanilla 10%- Almond 10%- 5% banana :)

Note- my mixes I feel taste extremely close to that of the two. if you love these two and want to cut cost then this is the receipt you should try.. even if your taste buds are different the two receipts are very good!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
if someone did manage to actually nail the formula it could cut Ben's business in half/shut him down and a lot of us who prefer not to make our own liquids would be up crap creek without a paddle.

No way this would ever happen.

Even if, for some cosmic reason, and someone just happens to nail the recipe 100% (very unlikely), those who do not mix their own juices would have more sources to purchase this juice than ever. Think about it. If the real recipe was truly leaked, I would bet money on nearly every juice vendor stocking the juice, as it is one of the best selling juices ever to be created in the U.S.

I have supported AV for over a year. I use to buy 100mls, monthly. Due to lack of stock, and personal problems on their side (which I can sympathize) my choices have become severely limited. I chose to DIY because ultimately, it's the cheapest route. If someone actually comes up with something at least close to the recipe, I am all for it 100%.

Reactions: MacTechVpr

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Ok,
My sister sent me a few sample for my birthday and 2 of them are suppose to be the best tasting ejuices on the market. And I would have to agree.
Ive got lots of Dekang juices i get in bulk wholesale from china. Ive mixed many juices tring to find what these two are. i think i have it down to a Science and will give my recipt for both.
Gorilla juice- This is a very good ejuice from AV, all who have tried it LOVE it! And it is superb..i wanted to master this and make it myself for a fraction of the cost...with much experimenting i got the taste near perfected here is the ingredients..you can probally use any vendors juice I use Dekangs which I find very good quality in PG.
25% banana- 50% tobacco- 10% vanilla - 10% coconut -5% pineapple :)

Bobas Bounty!- One of the best juices ever invented! probably the best rated juice by all who have tried it!
25% tobacco -25% Marlboro - coconut 25%- vanilla 10%- Almond 10%- 5% banana :)

Note- my mixes I feel taste extremely close to that of the two. if you love these two and want to cut cost then this is the receipt you should try.. even if your taste buds are different the two receipts are very good!

Thanks for sharing, but I doubt that's what's in Boba's. Ben has mysteriously said "it's so simple" when asked about the secret ingredient. I still say it's cola, Ben says no. Whatever it is, it's good.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Good work...
but...
I still remain skeptical... here's why...
After talking to Ben a while back he said two things that really stuck with me...
1- "It's incredibly simple"
and
2- His original customer base knows whats in it because they kept asking for it...

another thing is... what gives it a reddish hue if it's not chocolate?

Why the name Boba? I always assumed because it had some desert ship in it...

Good work in any case...

Also - have we pretty much confirmed that AV using designer Chinese flavors? How have we confirmed this?
I distinctly remember Ben saying something to the effect of his shipment coming from California... unless of course all Chinese shipments stop in CA in route etc... I am an east coaster ;-)

Last edited:

BestLion

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Zaporozhia, Ukraine
I'm not sure of the Desert Ship in Bobas.. i tried a batch with desert .... and it wasn't there. I aint saying I have Bobas receipt down pat.. What i am saying is what i mixed is very close to the taste. If I gave you my mix..and then Bobas mix..you would say they are pretty darn close.
Also on dekang..don't forget of all ejucies they have the most money..and the best tasters and mixers to get a good flavor.
Also all because a ejuice is made in the USA doesn't mean it is not the same ingredients as the China counterparts.
golden.. The mix I made is a bit less smokey then the Bobas..this is the one area I just coulnt match.. beyond that i think Ive got it really close.
On the Gorilla Juice.. i got this one near perfected even more so the Bobas.
Im working on the Havana of his. i am convinced it is NOT in any way Cuban Cigar Dekang. not even close. BUT he does use Dekangs cigar.. i think Dekangs cigar 50%, caramel 10%, cherry 10%, vanilla 10% and tobacco 10%

drum747

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Oregon
I thought we put this whole Dekang thing to rest on the last thread? Here was Ben's response to my email a while back about Dekang flavorings:

"Alien Visions E-Juice gets all of its flavorings from a variety of American sourced providers, such a mix that the list would be long and inappropriate to list here. However, our BASE nicotine liquid (unflavored) does come from overseas, two labs in fact that are kept in contention with each other so I get the best rates. However, neither of these are Dekang, nor does any of the flavoring come from a Dekang source nor is it derived from Dekang...in ANY way. Our tobacco line does get a natural/synthetic mixed nic-liquid which retains a strong tobacco natural flavoring.. again still not Dekang/Boge/etc. I hope this helps clear up some people's information. The internet is prey to half-truths that get filled in with opinion and conjecture. This is expected and, I thought, widely recognized. It's not that anyone is wrong, it simply that when information lays stagnant or doesn't get updated regularly it tends to change through retelling. This is what I have let happen to my information by being a bit distant as of late with my customers. Best wishes to you - Ben"

I'm not sure why you keep insisting on trying to push this.

BestLion

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Zaporozhia, Ukraine
Yeah, I've noticed him pushing hard on the Dekang issue as well..
I have some DK fav's but it's not in the same ballpark as Ave stuff.

I have not said that AV uses dekang anywhere in this thread! I say i use Dekang myself and mix my own batches of stuff to try to imitate the good flavors that AV has.

Well, I commend you on experimenting to make your own versions of popular flavors. I am always mixing things and trying out something new.
I am actually thinking of trying out AVE, Vapor Renu, and FSUSA with orders this week. If anyone has any feedback on those I would be interested to hear.
I like the sweet flavors, fruity, or vanilla/chocolate ish, not too big on the tobacco flavors but open to try some.

I have gotten a bunch from Viking, and some from cov and madvapes so far. I like viking the best out of any tried, but its time to try out some new vendors.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
What i am saying is what i mixed is very close to the taste.

That's cool.
Kudos for trying to nail it...
My taste buds have a low IQ...
Keep trying and let us know when you get it.

I really like some of the decadent vapors flavorings... check those out.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
I am actually thinking of trying out AVE, Vapor Renu, and FSUSA with orders this week. If anyone has any feedback on those I would be interested to hear.

AVE... I think Boba's, Irish Cream and Honey FLue are the most interesting ones... I love AV - one of my top 3.

FSUSA... Pretty much flavourart... if you like flavourart, they do a great job... I think their RY4 is interesting and the only juice I would probably reorder... not much of a flavourart fan, but they are nice folks and do a great job. People love them.

Vapor Renu... I must say, I really like them... It's not grade A juice... but for the price and the effort they put into it - A+... A lot of folks complain of no throat hit with them... but I never had this problem...
Their RY4 is quite interesting.
I would advise against the vitamin C additive because I think it gives it a weird aftertaste that only seems to work well with fruit flavors.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
AVE... I think Boba's, Irish Cream and Honey FLue are the most interesting ones... I love AV - one of my top 3.

FSUSA... Pretty much flavourart... if you like flavourart, they do a great job... I think their RY4 is interesting and the only juice I would probably reorder... not much of a flavourart fan, but they are nice folks and do a great job. People love them.

Vapor Renu... I must say, I really like them... It's not grade A juice... but for the price and the effort they put into it - A+... A lot of folks complain of no throat hit with them... but I never had this problem...
Their RY4 is quite interesting.
I would advise against the vitamin C additive because I think it gives it a weird aftertaste that only seems to work well with fruit flavors.

+1 on everything said here.

AVE: as tango said but I would have to add Gorilla juice to the list if you can get it as I am loving it
FSUSA: ...nothing here you can't try and make yourself..at least making it yourself you know which flavors have diacetyl.
Vapor Renu: man they are cheap....in fact they may be cheaper than trying to make your own.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
I cant find boba's bounty on the Alien visions website ? Isn't that where you get it ?

That's the place however they are moving and as things run out of stock they are not restocking until after the move soooo Bobas and Gorilla juice is gone until then. At their web site I think under news they explain all this , I thought I had gone nuts the other night myself until I read the post .

Flaklaflubillibu

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Illinois
Dear BestLion,

I'm very interested in giving these recipes a shot, but I would venture to guess the source of the flavorings has a big impact on the outcome. Which do you use? Being new, I have only tried TPA up until now. Although TPA has tobacco flavors, they have several, so not sure which if TPA, but they do not have "Marlboro".

Yours sincerely,

Flaklaflubillibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread