oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Received this from Vapor Skinz.

Hi Paul,

I am sorry for the delay with your order. The wood vinyl we had in stock was damaged, and we ordered more that arrived today, I emailed the customers that had ordered skins in that vinyl to let them know, and I just checked and I totally missed you. I apologize, your skin was cut today and it will ship in the morning. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

thank you!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Received this from Vapor Skinz.

Hi Paul,

I am sorry for the delay with your order. The wood vinyl we had in stock was damaged, and we ordered more that arrived today, I emailed the customers that had ordered skins in that vinyl to let them know, and I just checked and I totally missed you. I apologize, your skin was cut today and it will ship in the morning. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

thank you!

I had a feeling something was up...(VERY uncharacteristic!).

Thanks for update, and I can't want to see the end result. :thumbs:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Got it done, and it doesn't look too bad. Looking down from the top you can see where it hasn't stuck too well.

P1030029-640x480.JPG
P1030030-640x480.JPG
P1030031-640x480.JPG

Boiller

Dec 16, 2017
Portugal
As of yesterday I'm also riding the JAC train. It is so sleek and fits so well in the hand. Great design! I also had the bottom magnet pop out the second time I opened the battery bay, nothing a small drop of superglue didn't fix.

F3rs1WF.jpg

Here's a pic comparing the JAC with the Pulse 80W and the Drag:
XWvt2Rc.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
i sold my jac 75 to a vaper at work.
one of the door magnets popped out 2 days later...he superglued it in...the wrong way round. oops.
definite manufacturing issue there though. morez gluez. or something.
If you're not paying attention you still have a 50/50 chance of getting the magnet in the correct way but I swear no one gets it in the right way when they don't pay attention.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Got it done, and it doesn't look too bad. Looking down from the top you can see where it hasn't stuck too well.

View attachment 743347 View attachment 743349 View attachment 743351

Not too shabby, opl! Are you loving it?

Wow, that was some awesome JAC review, Bad. Great job there, and thank you!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Oh man, this morning I was reading the Evolv forums about the DNA75 and I read there that JAC is prototyping a DNA75C box with 18650/21700? Estimated to release in the summer? CAN'T WAIT!

I will be in for one of them, be keeping watch for release :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I can report on the durability of the “new” black finish. Dropped my Jac on the concrete street. Lost my tank , but the finish on the Jac is perfect. Door popped off, magnets stayed in place. I was horrified, then amazed, then thankful. Can’t believe the mod didn’t get scratched up

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread