JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boiller

Dec 16, 2017
Portugal
I went ahead and ordered a Sandstorm one, it's just so slick looking! Plus, I don't see myself vaping anything other than TC, so getting a dna for my second mod seems like a no-brainer. Specially such an affordable, good looking mod such as this! Exactly what I was looking for

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
For those of you that have ordered from Vapor Skinz, was the shipping quick? On the 7th I ordered a skin for my Jac, haven't heard a word from them, and the order shows "unfulfilled". So I'm guessing they didn't have any in stock? Seems I should have gotten an e-mail if there was going to be a big delay. I guess I'm going to have to contact them and see what's up.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I am one who ordered from vaporskinz. I know that fulfillment was not jack rabbit quick. Each is cut separately as ordered. I don't remember how longg the actual wait to ship was.

For those of you that have ordered from Vapor Skinz, was the shipping quick? On the 7th I ordered a skin for my Jac, haven't heard a word from them, and the order shows "unfulfilled". So I'm guessing they didn't have any in stock? Seems I should have gotten an e-mail if there was going to be a big delay. I guess I'm going to have to contact them and see what's up.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I went ahead and ordered a Sandstorm one, it's just so slick looking! Plus, I don't see myself vaping anything other than TC, so getting a DNA for my second mod seems like a no-brainer. Specially such an affordable, good looking mod such as this! Exactly what I was looking for

I really think you are gonna like it. It looks pretty danged good. Except for the magnet issue, which was easily fixed, it works flawlessly. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

I've ordered a bunch from them. They're usually pretty quick with the turnarounds so I'm kind of surprised to read this. Pop an email to Miguel (info@vaporskiz.com).

He's always been excellent with responsiveness for us. If not, the only thing I'd wonder is he went away or if something's going on...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just went back through my last few orders, and this is pretty much how they all went. Their speed was something that had always impressed me, because it was "different" from some other experiences I've had.

My point is that I'd definitely send him an email - just to make sure nothing got lost in any shuffles.

VSkinz.JPG

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
If they are cut when ordered, I guess that would explain it. Their site says 3-5 days processing, and they don't ship on Fridays, so should be early next week, I'm ok with that.

Hey Op - any luck reaching Miguel regarding your order? This is way longer than I've ever known him to take, and am just wondering...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Before Christmas, I had purchased a Sandstorm JAC to give to my son as his gift. Well, we never met up for Christmas, so I couldn't resist helping to "break in" his JAC for him. :lol: I've been using it off and on since I received it.

Plan is for me to visit him and his sister in Cincinnati in the next 2 - 3 weeks, so it looks like I'm going to need to purchase another Sandstorm to go with my original Black Jac, or a new one for his gift.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Before Christmas, I had purchased a Sandstorm JAC to give to my son as his gift. Well, we never met up for Christmas, so I couldn't resist helping to "break in" his JAC for him. :lol: I've been using it off and on since I received it.

Plan is for me to visit him and his sister in Cincinnati in the next 2 - 3 weeks, so it looks like I'm going to need to purchase another Sandstorm to go with my original Black Jac, or a new one for his gift.
Wouldn't that be funny if he bought you a Sandstorm for Xmas too.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Wouldn't that be funny if he bought you a Sandstorm for Xmas too.
That would be funny, but that scenario would never happen. He's actually too cheap to buy Xmas or birthday presents. My daughter and I partake in gift giving because that's just how we are.

My real M.O. is to do what I can to help keep him from smoking. So far, vaping has worked. So it is more of a Pay-It-Forward thing than a Xmas gift.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread