JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I was looking at the JAC site, and they say (in a reply to a comment) that there was a problem with the magnets in the last batch of mods. Gluing them in worked fine for me, but if anyone doesn't want to do that they can get in touch with customer service to get it sorted out. They think they've fixed the magnet problem so it shouldn't be an issue with future batches.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I haven't heard of anything regarding going that direction. I am on their mailing lists and I get updates (I haven't bought the mod-- yet, LOL). But nothing I've seen indicates they will do so, and their sandstone, slightly wider mod was released fairly recently I think.

But, you just never know.

Anna

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm needing to get a "skin" for my black Jac as the black is starting to rub off in some spots. I know there is J-Wraps, but there is another vendor that has been mentioned before, and I don't remember who it was, and I just want to check them both out.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Anyone know if they're planning on coming out with a DNA75C version?

Doesn't seem so but there is the Lost Vape Mirage 75C that is close to size and look that can be had for $100 or less if you shop around. A little bigger though
Mirage DNA75C – Lost Vape

_mfs8980.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Thanks. I ordered the Dark Tamo Wood. Just hope I can do a decent job installing it.

I used vaporskinz and got a "wood" also. I found it rather easy to do. I aligned the holes in the front and then very slowly worked the wrap around to each side. A gentle hair dryer helped make it very smooth with a good fit. Essentially, I did the same with the battery cover but used the upper edge for alignment purposes.
I was pleased with the material and adhesive used by vaporskinz. I think it is superior to that of J Wrap.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I was pleased with the material and adhesive used by vaporskinz. I think it is superior to that of J Wrap.
I'm using the Vaporskinz faux black leather on my JAC. I'm also pleased. One narrow piece of the vinyl occassionally gets loose, but I just use some Elmers glue and its good as new again.

egrip_II_-_Vapor_Skinz_0885b8ee-b754-4c33-a401-644ba6078b45_480x480.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I used vaporskinz and got a "wood" also. I found it rather easy to do. I aligned the holes in the front and then very slowly worked the wrap around to each side. A gentle hair dryer helped make it very smooth with a good fit. Essentially, I did the same with the battery cover but used the upper edge for alignment purposes.

Funny or Agree. Funny or Agree....

"Agree!" ;)

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
If you are looking for a DNA 75C chipset mod. You are probably better looking for either a dual 18650 one or one like the mirage that takes 20700 or 21700 batteries as well as 18650. The 75C is less efficient and the battery run time on a single 18650 might not be that great.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Boiller

Dec 16, 2017
Portugal
Hey guys, I'm nearing 6 months vaping and while I love my Drag, I've been wanting something classier (I've been looking at tubes) for my every day carry to work. I found out about this mod today and it looks killer!

Nearly all my time vaping has been on TC using 316L with the Drag and a Smok TVF8 or the Zeus. This week I started building Claptons with a Zeus Dual. Anyone got pictures of the mod with these tanks that I might have missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread