Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Just watched a JAC review from The vaping Bogan. He calls everyone the C-word and drops the F-bomb constantly. Drinks a beer while doing his review and unleashes a couple baritone belches for our listening pleasure. Someone needs to tell me how this enhances the review. I wont post it here.

I shut em off pretty quick when I start hearing things like that. I guess that's one of the reasons I've stuck with ecf, and stay away from other forums I've run across.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I shut em off pretty quick when I start hearing things like that. I guess that's one of the reasons I've stuck with ecf, and stay away from other forums I've run across.
I'm not a sensitive person and truthfully I don't get offended easily. This video reviewer didn't even offend me. I just find it childish. If you have to resort to the C-word, F-bombs, and belching while doing your review then you lack substance. The chap needs to grow up.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
There are other forums? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Unless something more awesome is realeased, I'm getting one of these in a couple of months
I love my tesla nano Steampunk but wanted a dna mod for a while, just not been interested til I saw this one.
Doesn't it look good? @Katdarling presume it's a single cell mod right?

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
There are other forums? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I associate with one other forum, and it's calm and relaxed. I think there must be 4, maybe five of us that post with any regularity. I think I'm the resident tootle puffer there. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just watched a JAC review from The Vaping Bogan. He calls everyone the C-word and drops the F-bomb constantly. Drinks a beer while doing his review and unleashes a couple baritone belches for our listening pleasure. Someone needs to tell me how this enhances the review. I wont post it here.

Thank you for that, Bronzed. Thank you for not. If you've seen one Bogan, you've seen 'em all.

Unless something more awesome is realeased, I'm getting one of these in a couple of months

Yep yep yep!!

I love my tesla nano Steampunk but wanted a dna mod for a while, just not been interested til I saw this one.
Doesn't it look good? @Katdarling presume it's a single cell mod right?

You're presumption is correctamundo, Skold. (The only devices I use with multiple cells are my B Boxes.) The size of the Jac(kie) is hardly bigger than an 18650!! Deeeeeeeeeelightful, I tell ya, just scrumptious.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thank you for that, Bronzed. Thank you for not. If you've seen one Bogan, you've seen 'em all.

Yep yep yep!!

You're presumption is correctamundo, Skold. (The only devices I use with multiple cells are my B Boxes.) The size of the Jac(kie) is hardly bigger than an 18650!! Deeeeeeeeeelightful, I tell ya, just scrumptious.

No one could ever tell that you are crazzzy bout your Jac Kat. :)

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016

Yep yep yep!!

It certainly looks really good, I've read reviews an people are saying it's the best dna mod too date :)
Besides all the pros of the mod I don't own any single cell mods.
It's getting ordered on next pay day (less than two weeks.) Can't wait :D

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
It certainly looks really good, I've read reviews an people are saying it's the best dna mod too date :)
Besides all the pros of the mod I don't own any single cell mods.
It's getting ordered on next pay day (less than two weeks.) Can't wait :D

That'll give it a long time to sit in your cart. Who knows, they might even up the discount to 30% by then.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I hardly watch any reviews these days. Been awhile. This is the first Bogan review I saw. Will be the last too. :)

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Boston, Mass

ee4016585a5d4431b59437dd92e62713.jpg

JAC on first vacation trials...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status