Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Guess what I did.

(Blame oploholik. And Katdarling. Always blame Katdarling, because she is the literal devil.)

A devilish good time. Details! Deviled Eggs. :angel:

Sock it to me, bay'bee!!

I just this second loaded up the Egg Roll and stuck it on the JAC. Am I correct that there is no AFC? No problem as it's about right for me.

Since I normally vape about 9.6 to 10 watts with a 1.8ohm coil with 50/50 juice, does 11 sound about right to you? Feels about right. But I didn't see a range on this 1.0ohm coil.

Does the heat sink accomplish anything with the Egg Roll and the JAC other than bling?

Thanks!

Hi sweetie. Yes, the Eggie has an AFC. It's the little opening on the base. You can simply turn it counter or clockwise. It's not got a massive amount of movement, but certainly plenty to adjust it prezactly where you'd like it to be.

I'd hesitate to tell anyone at what wattage to vape. I'm still old skool, JUMA. (turn it up, turn it down depending on the temp you like) But, I think you'd be fine at 11w.

I'm pretty sure the heat sinks do have an alternate purpose. They absorb excess heat, and protect the 510.

But they're bling babies to me! :D

Well, now that there is a thread...I finally took the plunge!!!

YAAAAAAAAY, pokes!!!!!!!! :glug:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
JUMA, here ya go hon.

upload_2017-6-12_8-31-58.png

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Jac vapour have some of the best e cigs on the market & I wish they were more easily available in my town.
@Katdarling can you point me in the direction to get one of these beauties??
I don't own any dna mods but I am very much happy to make this my first one.
I trust jac vapour as a company very much.
Thanks for starting this thread! I am very eager to purchase this mod...

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Jac vapour have some of the best e cigs on the market & I wish they were more easily available in my town.
@Katdarling can you point me in the direction to get one of these beauties??
I don't own any dna mods but I am very much happy to make this my first one.
I trust jac vapour as a company very much.
Thanks for starting this thread! I am very eager to purchase this mod...

Thank you, Skold. And I do agree about Jac Vapour. They have been around for quite a long time and have held an excellent reputation.

Here's a link for you.

SERIES-B DNA 75W (Device Only)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I
I was quite tempted to get one of these until one of the reviews on the JAC site said the finish doesn't hold up well. Very disappointing.

I haven't seen anything negative here about the finish, but I don't know how long the good folks here have had their Jac's. For me, this is going to be my outside mod, so if it get's a little rasty looking, it won't matter to me that much.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I was quite tempted to get one of these until one of the reviews on the JAC site said the finish doesn't hold up well. Very disappointing.

SKYY, I saw that review. Funnily enuf, the reviewer still gave the Jac 5 stars.

I can see minor and slight scratches on the metal battery door, but only if I look VERY closely. I can't imagine it wouldn't get some wear and tear, especially with the workout it's getting. ;) The "twice baked" finish, the black body itself, seems to be holding up very well. Then again, it's still somewhat new to me. (May 9th)

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Anyway, now for the nailbiting to see if customs will let it through. Still unsure of post-TPD boundaries and enforcement here. This will be my first vaping hardware purchase since May 20
As far as I know, the TPD doesn't restrict cross-border sales though if I remember correctly, some countries have put them in place. In any event mine got to me in France with no problem. Good luck !

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Thank you, Skold. And I do agree about Jac Vapour. They have been around for quite a long time and have held an excellent reputation.

Here's a link for you.

SERIES-B DNA 75W (Device Only)
They are very underrated & they have very good pen types too. I wish I'd started on one sooner rather than get an evod!
Jac vapour in my opinion cater from beginner to advanced with good quality whatever you should choose :)

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
As far as I know, the TPD doesn't restrict cross-border sales though if I remember correctly, some countries have put them in place. In any event mine got to me in France with no problem. Good luck !

I've heard that Greece is banning sales from outside the country, but don't know how accurate/enforced. Most things I do now will just be "give it a shot and hope for the best." I had one order of just flavors (no nic) returned to the UK company I ordered from, but unclear if it was a TPD thing, or a wayward mail thing. A different UK order of flavors from a different company made it through. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just watched a JAC review from The Vaping Bogan. He calls everyone the C-word and drops the F-bomb constantly. Drinks a beer while doing his review and unleashes a couple baritone belches for our listening pleasure. Someone needs to tell me how this enhances the review. I wont post it here.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
There's one that spends the first ten minutes of his review talking about beer, he does it on every review. It is very informative (for an alcoholic) lmao, he doesn't even talk about the mod, "this is a f.. good e cig" thanks man you've sold it! Haha.
I think reviewers should be polite, well mannered, and have knowledge.
I also like them to be honest, not just say it's good cos their a vendor!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just watched a JAC review from The Vaping Bogan. He calls everyone the C-word and drops the F-bomb constantly. Drinks a beer while doing his review and unleashes a couple baritone belches for our listening pleasure. Someone needs to tell me how this enhances the review. I wont post it here.

It's kinda funny watching him now. The "edge" appears to have come off, and it almost feels like he's just saying the words because it's expected of him.

Early on, I bought the schtick. Now, it just feels contrived. Hey - whatever gets 'em clicking, I guess. To each our own. :toast: (< drinking pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread