Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
LOL!!!! ZenK, you ARE too cute! Congrats on the new goodies. I know little (other than what you've said, and what Shawn filled in) about the Nabuki, but I DO know that the Jac (Jackie!) will make you smile BIG time!!

Oh, and falling's good. It's like love.

(Check your snail mail? ;) )

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Does it actually show the amp draw at the batteries or the calculated amp draw at the atomizer, like all other mods with an amp display?

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Ken, hi. :)

I'm not kwalified to even know the diff, but I can provide a screenshot if that helps.

20170612_004352.jpg

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OoooooooK. To be honest, that's not my field of expertise. I'm truly a simple vaper. Yet the vape on the Jac is far from average. I have no idea about the amp draw, but perhaps someone else may chime. Sorry.

Push button. Inhale. Say "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh".

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
LOL!!!! ZenK, you ARE too cute! Congrats on the new goodies. I know little (other than what you've said, and what Shawn filled in) about the Nabuki, but I DO know that the Jac (Jackie!) will make you smile BIG time!!

Oh, and falling's good. It's like love.

(Check your snail mail? ;) )

Nothing Saturday, will check tomorrow! I'm so curious:rolleyes:

JuiceJug

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2013
Canton,OH
Ok, a heads up. Keep your order in the basket until you get an e-mail for 20% off. I ordered mine at 10% off, and when I went to my e-mails there was an e-mail for the 20% off. To late for me, but hang in there for a little longer once you get the 1st offer.
Left mine in the cart for 2 days. First was the 10%, then the 20%. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
As good as the hcigar 75W nano @DPLongo22 ?

Is tempting, but really don't need another mod though, already have 9 DNA75 devices :facepalm:

Howdy, stranger. :)

I saw that KD replied, and I'll pretty much echo her thoughts (surprise, not).

I do feel compelled to say though, that there's at least one user whom I know shows a slight preference for the VT75n. I know he's B2TW busy, so I don't believe @Freedom2Vape can make an appearance, but he can correct me at any time if I've spoken out of line. Again - the preference appeared to be slight, and I'm dating back a week or two.

For me, like Kat, it's very close. The JAC does win me though due to build quality and that slight reduction in size. I didn't realize how much of a difference that size would make (especially for O&A), but I guess that size DOES matter? :blink:

My Nanos remain fully loaded and very active, rest assured. :)

So, "Need?" No. Definitely not.

The "Want" part remains up to you, of course. :D :evil:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Does it actually show the amp draw at the batteries or the calculated amp draw at the atomizer, like all other mods with an amp display?

Oh, Ken. Don't go making my head spin again. ;)

{push, vape, grunt} :cool:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've only been offered 5% off :( I'll let it sit there for a bit longer and see if get offered more :)

So does this ship from the UK? How long is delivery time normally?

Mine took seven days from order to arrival.

I'm not sure how long the 2nd ones will take, as we haven't ordered them quite yet. :lol:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX

I just this second loaded up the Egg Roll and stuck it on the JAC. Am I correct that there is no AFC? No problem as it's about right for me.

Since I normally vape about 9.6 to 10 watts with a 1.8ohm coil with 50/50 juice, does 11 sound about right to you? Feels about right. But I didn't see a range on this 1.0ohm coil.

Does the heat sink accomplish anything with the Egg Roll and the JAC other than bling?

Thanks!

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
We just didn't wait long enough did we. Oh well, no big deal, I guess. :)

I probably would have missed it, too, except I was stupid. I heard they would discount if you just left it in your cart, so I put it in my cart and waited, and kept checking the cart to see if there was a price change. There wasn't, so I was like, "eh, not gonna." Then I saw your post here, oplholik, and checked my non-primary email, and found the 10% and 20% offer!

Anyway, now for the nailbiting to see if customs will let it through. Still unsure of post-TPD boundaries and enforcement here. This will be my first vaping hardware purchase since May 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread