Jackaroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
I have one. It feels much better in my hand than an aegis legend. I like it just fine. Works for me.
I actually really like the unit overall. The menu system is my only big complaint. I am having a hard time with it. So much so I think my unit may be broken out of the box.

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
Been vaping a Jackaroo for about 6 months now. Bought the Jackaroo because it's waterproof and the battery access design. Every device I've owned with a battery door has had various failures. I now only buy devices with either a magnetic side panel or a threaded cover like the Jackaroo. I used the Jackaroo in the pool all summer without an issue. I like the way it fits my hand and the rubber-like coating provides the right amount of grip. I'm so impressed I would buy another one.

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
I have one. It feels much better in my hand than an Aegis Legend. I like it just fine. Works for me.
I had an Aegis Legend and was very happy with it for about 3 months. First, the battery door button fell off ... not happy but could still open the door using anything with a small pointy tip. Within a month the battery door wouldn't stay closed because the locking tab failed. For a mod claiming to be built for rugged use, it was an abject failure. Too bad since aside from its Achilles heel (battery door) the mod felt comfortable in your hand.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have no idea. I love the Solo but it's holding up, I thought it would be fun to have another larger battery one.. I like heavy mods actually they're harder to drop. I have some NOT that heavy ones, like my Beloved Jaq B for out and about and some tubes for space issues.

It would really behoove me to like, empty my purse, speaking of things to do.

I just perimitered my house (inside and out) with roach stuff. I wore a mask, gloves and a lot of protective clothing. The raid thing says protection for 12 months they are FREAKING lying. I don't mind a corpse or two laying around (there really are freaking ROVING Bands of cockroaches in Douglas I do believe) but like, they have been getting too bold.

I have not checked out the menu in detail. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: HigherStateD

BobbyV

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
Dallas Texas
I've had my Jackaroo about a year now and I'm very pleased with its performance. Yes it's a bit heavy but as a large man I don't mind the weight. I spend a good part of the year in the pool and its water resistant feature is a plus. The rubberized coating provides a secure grip even with wet hands. And unlike the Aegis Legend with its poor battery door design (mine failed after 6 months), the threaded battery cover of my Jackaroo remains problem free. I intend to buy another.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
*Space reserved for future questions*

I ordered a Jackaroo and just waiting for delivery,coming from Hong Kong so sometime in 2023 perhaps :lol:
Anyway i have read the online manual and watched some videos but im not that good with mod menus.

To be honest when i got the Swag 80w from my friend's vape shop he made the adjustments and i just know how to pump up or down the wattage depending on what atty i use.

So be sure that when i get the mod i will pester you folks with some questions,i apologize in advance for that.

p.s. had to get it in red ridge instead of obsidian black but the offer was to good to pass up and i can always get the panel later on.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mordacai

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
*Space reserved for future questions*

I ordered a Jackaroo and just waiting for delivery,coming from Hong Kong so sometime in 2023 perhaps :lol:
Anyway i have read the online manual and watched some videos but im not that good with mod menus.

To be honest when i got the Swag 80w from my friend's vape shop he made the adjustments and i just know how to pump up or down the wattage depending on what atty i use.

So be sure that when i get the mod i will pester you folks with some questions,i apologize in advance for that.

p.s. had to get it in red ridge instead of obsidian black but the offer was to good to pass up and i can always get the panel later on.
if you go back in a week and watch again,you be saying the words before the reviewer does.you just need a little confidence.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
if you go back in a week and watch again,you be saying the words before the reviewer does.you just need a little confidence.

Still waiting for it to be delivered so i haven't had a chance to screw it up hehe
It's given me time to look for an atty thou,still looking around but i think I'm going to be getting the Peace Maker 25mm RTA....but i just watched a review for the Fatality 25mm RTA and i gotta say it looks good.

Things tight at home so i can only afford one atty for now,will keep on looking thou,my WASP NANO RTA still working so I'm all good.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread