Jane's eliq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Yeah my fav is Jane's menthol it is the only liquid that got me off the real cigs. Now I think I'll order some different flavors. I'd love to try some "rip your throat out" tobacco flavor although I'd probably mix it with the menthol.

Got a stupid question but when you order from Jane's wesite for the 10ml bottles how the heck does she know what to send you since there is three different choices that you can't change to nothing. These are the choices:

Regular Tobacco Flavors

Flavors

No Nicotine

so when you order the cart doesn't just say for example 555 medium it says:

Regular Tobacco Flavors: 555 Medium
Flavors: Apple High
No Nicotine: Tobacco

Hoe does she know to send me just 555 medium not apple high?

When you pay with paypal you can specify the flavor and strength in the comment box. Jane currently has some of the best tasting menthol out there.

Brian

555... It's drier, with a bit of a bite to it, not to sweet, or nutty, and it's good to smoke between "flavors" like Strawberry, or Kiwi, because it cleans off your atomizer, and makes it easier to change flavors. We changed the name to Smoker's Reserve, because I was tired of hearing that a certain name wasn't tasting exactly like the cigarette, of the same name...

Jag1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2008
US-FL
555... It's drier, with a bit of a bite to it, not to sweet, or nutty, and it's good to smoke between "flavors" like Strawberry, or Kiwi, because it cleans off your atomizer, and makes it easier to change flavors. We changed the name to Smoker's Reserve, because I was tired of hearing that a certain name wasn't tasting exactly like the cigarette, of the same name...

That is a great description, I can only agree! This is a taste you can smoke all day long without reaching the point where you say i can't take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread