Status
Not open for further replies.

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
I have gotten two bottles of her menthol.. It is nice and strong to me.. should of gotten menthol dude lol
Yeah but they said coffee was as strong as menthol. It tastes like coffee but its just like the taste you get after drinking coffee.... not bad but not strong!

I have some new "rip out your throat" tobacco flavors, that I will be offering only to this forum, so I can get some opinions. But I have to have 10 posts, I am told, before I do it.
Also, flavoring is what clogs an atomizer, not base. Try cleaning your atomizer before changing flavors... if you're thinking of smoking just 1 flavor...

Tobacco and Menthol Mix ... Still my absolute fav Kick Juice mix !!! :) I love me some pine tree!!!! karen, haven't you tried this mix? i think you are the one that even recommended it!

Of COURSE I did, Mr. 0 nic smoker. :D You a happy camper, ain't ya? :D

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
i think i my favorite mix is 555,coffee, and menthol in equal amounts.

I typically smoke some menthol straight though.

Im ordering a menthol today to combine with the coffee. I really did like the menthols that came with puresmokers 901 but I bought the coffee cuz of your review lol. It's not as strong as I expected it would be... I thought it would be like a really really strong flavor but it's more of a light coffee taste. Not bad, I'm still smoking it but I think I actually like the menthol flavor better.

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Yeah my fav is Jane's menthol it is the only liquid that got me off the real cigs. Now I think I'll order some different flavors. I'd love to try some "rip your throat out" tobacco flavor although I'd probably mix it with the menthol.

Got a stupid question but when you order from Jane's wesite for the 10ml bottles how the heck does she know what to send you since there is three different choices that you can't change to nothing. These are the choices:

Regular Tobacco Flavors

Flavors

No Nicotine

so when you order the cart doesn't just say for example 555 medium it says:

Regular Tobacco Flavors: 555 Medium
Flavors: Apple High
No Nicotine: Tobacco

Hoe does she know to send me just 555 medium not apple high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread