The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Janty eDC: BUST cartos- bad luck? or bad cartos?

Discussion in 'JantyWorld' started by aboona777, Jan 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. aboona777

aboona777 Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Kuwait
    Hi,
    wondering if any1 encountered anything similar,...

i bought 2 packs of eDC, silver and black. (each pack has 5 cartos)
    popped open a black eDC, filled it up as described on the website, and from the first vape, it felt great!
    best vaping experience i have ever had, ego Jets doesn't do it for me anymore!

a month later, as the carto hardly made any vape, i popped open a silver one.
    filled it up just right, and instantly felt a burnt taste/smell! it was awful!!
    popped up another silver one, and just as quickly, felt great!

I thought my filling technique is FINE, must be a bust carto i encountered in the middle !

3 weeks later, i decided to move to another carto.
    to my surprise, ALL the remaining cartos were BUSTS!!! That's 7 bust cartos!!!

do these cartos have a short life span? even when kept in its original pack and wrapping?
    or, they need to be kept in a non-cool environment?
    or, is it simply a very bad luck?

p.s. a friend of mine faced the same issue, but with a better success rate (3 out of 5 were good)

2. aboona777

aboona777 Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Kuwait
    so i take it no1 tried them?!

3. FaniFox

FaniFox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Greece
    Sorry aboona777, I have tried a couple of them a month ago, up to now everything is fine. Both black, one with flat and the other with round tip. No issues whatsoever...

4. aboona777

aboona777 Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Kuwait
    thanx FaniFox,.. guess it was just bad luck then!

5. Joe Normal

Joe Normal Senior Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Europe
    It depends on your filling technique and your e-liquid composition.
    What the EDC likes:
    Juices with a rather high amount of PG and/or water. Holding them slanted while your pouring the e-juice against the casing, letting it flow down nice and slow on one side only, so there's no chance of air bubbles building in the filling itself.

What the EDC hates: Holding it upright, filling into the middle (or even the hole), e-juices with a too high amount of VG, letting it run dry, overvaping the carto.

But that's just my experience after having had about 7 EDC cartos already, maybe i'll run into some bad ones one day maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.