Janty/Joy-E Stick V3 switch solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
I just got one and the vapor production SUCKS.....and I'm using genuine attys. Any thoughts about where to check? I've tried 4 attys, new batteries....and nothing helps.

The sticks seem to take more mouth action to get a good vapor cloud. The typical slow e-cig extended draw is required, but sometimes it takes a little more right off the start of the hit. Makes no sense, I know. Think about it like drinking a shake through a straw. The draw that works best for me with the 302 atomizer is a little harder at the beginning. Once you can feel the vapor hitting your tongue, slow down the draw and extend it out as long as possible. So not a constant strength draw, kind of alternate it through your hit.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Do you have any 510 attys? Don't know if it would help but could try with 801 to 510 adapter.

I thought about hooking up an adapter, but the connector is an inch and a half down into the stick. I'd play hell getting it out if it stuck.....

I've tried atty's from 3 sources and different juice. I'll probably have to write it off for junk and toss into the garbage.

Timbrin

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Thanks very much for this thread.
I have two sticks, they are not from janty so probably cheap chinese copies.
One works great the other was very wimpy did not produce much vapour and I had to press the button very hard to get it to work at all. If I swapped batts and attys with the good one it was still the same.
So I had nothing to loose I got a sharp knife and snapped off the bottom bit of plastic and then the clear plastic bit. I was able to slide the thin plastic bit out and remove the button. Everything looked ok inside the button contact looked clean but I still decided to try the pencil erasor one the button contact and the underside of the spring. Put it back together and taped it up.
Its now working perfectly even better than my other stick.
Thanks again

Pendarus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
On the fringe of the Outer Rim
I found an easy way to adjust the draw in this little device.

I have 3 attys, one worked perfectly, the other 2 would not draw at all if screwed down all the way. Screwing them in partially would improve the draw, but they felt "loose".

Looking at the 2, I noticed the center post was deeper in the atty then my good one. So I took a paperclip and gently pried the center post out a bit. Now I can adjust the draw by how far I screw down the atty and they don't feel "loose".

If you have a hard draw just adjust the center contact on the atty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread