joye v3 vs janty stick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksdad

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Myvaporstore sells a Joye v3 starter kit for 48.99
anyone here used the joye verse the janty ? dont see how they differ
I think totally wicked sells one as well. I guess my question is why they differ so much in price
Ive never had one. I started with a DSE 901. Ive probably got 10 of them now
I kind of want something different. I like the way the stick doesn't look like a cig and I think I would like just having to bring extra batteries along instead of
10 dse batteries

Last edited:

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Myvaporstore sells a Joye v3 starter kit for 48.99
anyone here used the joye verse the janty ? dont see how they differ
I think totally wicked sells one as well. I guess my question is why they differ so much in price
Ive never had one. I started with a DSE 901. Ive probably got 10 of them now
I kind of want something different. I like the way the stick doesn't look like a cig and I think I would like just having to bring extra batteries along instead of
10 dse batteries

You sound a little like where I was late last year. I'd been using a 901 and was getting tired of changing batteries all the time, so I bought a couple Joye sticks from Heaven-gifts. At first I liked it, but soon found that the 10440 batteries weren't really lasting as long as I'd hoped. My wife still uses her's for a backup, but I stopped using mine when the switch started giving me trouble.

Regardless of what you eventually decide to get, I HIGHLY recommend getting something that uses a commonly available rechargeble battery with a decent mAh rating. Personally I like the Bartleby or one of the box mods available from MadVapes - both use the 14500 battery, don't look like a cig, last a long time, and can be had in both 901 or 510 configurations. If your tastes lean that way, there are also a ton of great mods out there that use bigger batteries, but I find them a little large to carry around with me all day. The eGo is also very popular, but I tend to shy away from proprietary batteries anymore.

I'm sure others will be along to give their opinions, but that's my 2 cents. :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread