Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I already have started chatting about me on other threads, but here goes...

I am a volunteer for Cats Protection, a national charity, for whom I run a Branch in the North East of England.

I am animal daft, owning 3 dogs, 9 cats, 7 chipmunks, and 2 african grey parrots.

I smoked for 43 years, on average 25 a day, but have not touched a ciggie in 2 months now.

Have a long suffering hubby, Ron, and a married son and daughter.

Have all kinds of health issues, ranging from M.E to Arthritis and High BP. But have still got a sense of humour.

So there you go, there is a start about me..

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Great thinking Cat!!

I am a truck driver, married for 9 years, three kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. In the process of moving across the state (arkansas). Smoked almost 3 packs a day for 15 + years, haven't had an analog since the first of the year.

On a side note for the UK crowd I LOVE Are you Being Served!!! LOL

Mace

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
ivape

I adore them.. and thanks to CP I have plenty to do with them..lol. Now kittens are starting to appear, and many of them feral. One of our girls has just brought in a litter of 8 week olds, and boy are they fiesty..lol

Mace

It' great to have you on board the Janty Club, and yes no doubt we will have to repeat all this once the boards are up and running there. But I felt it was needed now, so, pleased to meet you Mace.

Well done you for not smoking since the beginning of the year. I know this is going to be for good for me too.

I dont envy you moving home, we did that two years ago, hard work ! They reckon its the most stressful thing after divorce.

Yes 'Are You Being Served' was a really good program, sadly the chap who played Mr Humphries is now dead, cant remember his name, John..... oh come on someone, help me out here

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Thanks for the warm welcome!! The move is going good, since I drive a truck I get to take a few boxes at a time. Loads easier!!!

Great work you to for animals. I personally don't care for cats (to each his own), but I have rescued several dogs for area shelters.

Hate to hear it about mr. Inman, he was my favorite by far!

Mace

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Mace we are a friendly lot and not all from the UK, so when the club get up and running hopefully we can all pitch in together.

Yes moving house is hell, and withyou being a truck driver, its bound to help. You are going to have to post some photos of your truck once we get the club going.

Im a huge fan of Ice Road Truckers, and one thing it shows us here in the UK is the difference between what you guys call and truck and what we do..

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
This is my little truck!:D

Mace

Attachments

• jb_hunt_frtlnr_sml.jpg
    jb_hunt_frtlnr_sml.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 23

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
No posh ones in Milford....lol

It seems warmer than yesterday even, and I cant get out of it, need to do some weeding, so maybe 10 mins will ease my conscience and then I go back to doing nothing...lol

Yep cat flu is much fluffier ! but I have often been referred to as a swine....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread