Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Can anybody willing to do video reviews of the Kissbox Classic, Fogger or Dura-C please contact Christina or me? We're looking for fresh up-to-date reviews for posting on the new Jantyclub.com site

Thanks!

Andy

As well as video reviews we are looking for written reviews of Janty e liquids and of course e-cigs.

So if anyone has used a Janty e liquid, then I would love to hear from you, as we need some starting threads for the new site.

I am re-posting this as the originals have got lost amongst posts over carry cases and bottles.

We really need your help with this.

Some of you guys must own Janty products other than the JantyStick, and have used them for a while.

New reviews are all well and good, but when I was new, I would have loved to watch a video or read a review from someone who had used a product for some time and knew its good points and its bad.

When I watched Spikeys video An Introduction into e-cigs, it didnt paint an all glamourous picture, so I was prepared for the unreliability of e-cigs, and as such was never let down, as so many newbies are when they expect their e-cig to keep working as the one in the video review did.

For example...

I bought a 510, no sorry, it wasnt a Dura, I fell under the spell of a less reliable supplier. but saying that, it has been my favourite till the JS came along, so I could write a review on that and it wouldnt put someone off buying one as I would describe it warts and all.

Also I want those juice reviews too... I use RY4 and love it, so I will do one for that..

Tell me what e-cig you are using, and describe the flavour, vapour etc etc.

So come on guys...

It doesnt have to be a video review if you are not comfortable doing one, but get writing and send it to me... PM for email addy

And before you ask....

We are not asking Janty to supply us with free e-cigs or juice for the purpose of a review as that can only lead to accusations as have been made previously on ECF.

OK.... GET FILMING AND GET WRITING !

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A JUICE REVIEW

This top 10 list is intended as a guide only..

1) The name of the juice and the nicotine strength, and is it a regular vape for you.

2) The kind of e-cig being used for the review.

3) Whether you are using the drip method or filled cart.

4) What does the juice smell like when sniffed from the bottle?

5) What is your impression of the flavour or flavours you perceive when inhaling?

6) Does that perception of taste resemble the manufacturers description?

7) How much vapour is given out ?

8) Do you experience a throat hit with the combination of juice and e-cig?

9) Would you say this would be a good all day vape, if not when would you enjoy it most?

10) Sum up the experience by value for money, packaging, ease of use, should this be important to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread