Janty RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
You know, now that I'm an esmoker I can't believe that I used to spend day after day smoking the same flavour and resisting any change in taste. It's much more adventurous and satisfying being an esmoker I think.

Wicked is getting some good reviews on the forum, I'm thinking of getting some extra high nic to dilute with my diy flavours. I don't think I could use it neat, it would probably make me a wreck, lol.

The new Janty flavours sound good to me too, it should keep quite a few of us occupied for a while trying them out.

The RY4 is lovely!:thumb:

I quite agree, I love this flavor. I just ordered 5 boxes of 'em, and good ol' JantyUSA not only sent 'em quick as a wink, they included a bonus box of almond AND a box of Vanilla too!

If this guy was within huggin' proximity... I MEAN IT!

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
The RY4 is lovely!:thumb:

I third that one - definitely a favourite of mine!! I think we almost have a majority rule...lol!

There you have it - I've broken my silence - [tap, tap, tap...] please note I ain't much of a touch typer either!!

A big hello from smokejuice.co.uk!!

Cheers,
Tim

RY4 is definitely my fave at the moment, although it did take a day or so for my palate to get used to it - which is normal, I guess.

I'm eagerly looking forward to purchasing some of Janty's other flavours now that they have them back in stock. That apple flavour looks quite interesting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread