Janty RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Virgina is actually like flue cured. Bigger bottles = problems at customs and or 4 x higher special shipping needed....

The liquid is awesome, the bottles might be small but they last for a long long time.

I received mine on Sept 2nd.
I have used the same bottle for 11 days now, and have only used about half of it.

I have tried other liquids, one of them was too watered down, the other was just crap.

I'll stick with the Janty juice.

:)

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
On average it's about 20 m week but we have more than one device as we'd use different ones when we feel like it but that's my bottle and my partner has another.
So you are doing well the Marlborough I had from Jan T. had half-gone within two days that's why I've just ordered 10 bottles from them plus a hundred cartridges but we have many cartridges from different brands and coming in from China all the time and many different sorts of liquids to play with.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Sorry Darcy, I'm a dumbo, I can't describe this flavour except to say I like it. It reminds me of the Golden Virginia roll-ups I used to smoke. It doesn't taste anything like them in all probability but that's what it's like for me, smoking a cig.

Now where could you have gotten the idea that oriental was like noodles? ;)

I do like the sweet and fruity flavours but I also like coffee and woody tastes. I'm looking forward to trying the green and black tea flavours Janty have brought out when they get to the European shop. My early esmoking experiences were most successful with smooth slightly sweet flavours but now I'm starting to enjoy harsher tastes too. I just lurve the Sedansa coffee ... well for now anyway, I'm a bit fickle and might change my mind.

What's your favourite flavour at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread