Status
Not open for further replies.

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Hey Everyone,

Here is a quick review of the Janty Stick I got yesterday. I will post a video review when I get home, don't have a camera in the truck with me. I can say that a few truckers I have showed it to a different truck stops really like it, especially when I told them it would be around the same price as the $80.00 njoy in the truck stop.

First the size of this thing is great. It fits in your hand really nicely. It is real comfortable after you quit worrying about watching the really cool l e d which starts off blue switches to purple then to red as you reach the cutoff.
The manual switch is in just the right spot, you can cup this in your hand and take a drag and no one would ever know it. It fits nicely in your pocket and the manual switch is just hard enough to push that i have not had it activated in there.

I was not sure about the atomizer location, (having to insert it into a hole and all) but it seems really stable in there. I was being real gentle with it cause you don't have the comfort of holding the atm when you pull the cart out. After you get use to that it is just like anything else pop out the mouthpiece load her up and away you go.

The draw is just like a Kissbox Classic (same atm), but there is something different about the thread that allows more air to come through softening the draw even more than normal. It has GREAT vapor production, but will drink juice like crazy. I think it is due to the 11 sec cutoff. But after hitting the cutoff no wait let off the button and fire it right back up.

Can't say for sure about the battery life yet. But with it being the same battery that i have in my KBC passthrough it should be decent i get about 8 hours out of them. It might be a little shorter with the Stick cause of the led and longer cutoff.

All in all so far this is a great PV. The inly thing I could complain about is the length of the passthrough cable, as it is a little short, but they are a dime a dozen for the mini usb port so it's not really a problem. I think Ludo said retail was going to be around $80.00 USD, and I think have a 1 year warranty on the body and 6 months on the warranty atm. They are supposed to start offering throw away atomizers soon.

mace-bewley-albums-janty-picture1077-stick.jpg

mace-bewley-albums-janty-picture1078-stick.jpg

mace-bewley-albums-janty-picture1076-janty-stick-my-razor.jpg

mace-bewley-albums-janty-picture1079-004.jpg

Mace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread