Janty USA service concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattyjo

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
new hampshire
how do you check your paypal account? i just used myatm and it said i paid thru paypal, i have checked my account and janty still does not appear on the statement nor does paypal for the amt i spent does this mean they have not tsken my money yet and if so i cancelled my order last night with jantyusa have not heard anything. heard from jff yesterday saying my order "shouldhave already shipped" il dont even want it anymore, if i send it back unopened and they charge me in the meantime how long before my account will be credited ? anyone know?

thanks
pattyjo

swoods93631

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
California
I am not sure why some are having so much trouble with Jeff. I personally have had no real issues working with him or Janty. I even emailed him yesterday about the white atomizer and one of batteries not holding a charge. I got a response in about 2 hours saying he would ship me out replacements. I think some of us here need to have a little patience as the product is worth the wait. My Dura-C is top notch!

pattyjo

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
new hampshire
Ok, i was complaining about how jantyusa was hard to communicate with so i emailed jeff one more time. He got back to me within half an hour explaining that there was a problem with my paypal account i asked that the order be cancelled and he sent an email of cancellation. He also apalogized for the inconvenience so he will answer your emails but you haveto put the subject matter in all caps. I am glad i found out how to use paypal finally (stupid me) .i am free now to buy from my vapor store .i ordered2 complete starter kits plus additional parts and e liquid for less than what a kbc would have cost.i do thank jeff for getting back to me:

StratOvation

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Michigan, USA
Update...

I did receive email contact from Jeff and he has my orders all squared away now. He made no mention of the bottle volumes being less than advertised, simply sent additional product.

I have to say, I am very impressed with the volumes of additional product information that has recently been added to the jantyusa.com site and the obvious attempt to provide ample product use warnings. Huge props to Janty for being proactive on these critical issues.

Lets hope Jeff can keep on top of things @ Jantyusa.

imhotep

Nov 19, 2008
Canada
I'm just cutting and pasting the email thread for you to judge....

Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 7:33 PM
To: 'Jeff - Janty USA'
Subject: RE: atomizer

Hey buddy,

I did not have time until now to actually check the tracking number, but couple of minutes ago I did…. And it was never shipped…. I called USPS and what you provided me is that you printed out a label but a pickup (or a drop off) was never done…

I’m wondering how you’re hoping to receive it in “a day o so”

Thanks for nothing…

Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:17 PM
To: Marian Dan
Subject: Re: atomizer

Marian,

In follow-up to my last email your replacements were shipped on March 6th and the tracking number is below. I hope that you receive this in a day or so. If for some reason you do not just let me know and I will be more than happy to send another order your way.

Customs Number: LJ215036435US

Print Date & Time: 03/06/09 01:18 PM
Ship Date: 03/06/09
Account: 698192
Device ID: 071M00698192
Type: Stamp
Postage Amount:

Address: MARIAN DAN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff - Janty USA
info@jantyusa.com

Janty USA, LLC
6301 Southwest Blvd.
Suite 102
Fort Worth, TX 76132

On Mar 16, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Marian Dan wrote:

Hi Jeff,

By any chance did you mail it? I did not receive anything yet…

Marian

Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:36 PM
To: Marian Dan
Subject: Re: atomizer

Wow! Now that is a first! That would explain a hard draw.

A replacement will be on the way shortly.

Jeff

Jeff - Janty USA
info@jantyusa.com

Janty USA, LLC
6301 Southwest Blvd.
Suite 102
Fort Worth, TX 76132

On Mar 3, 2009, at 8:45 AM, Marian Dan wrote:

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to be a pain but I have another problem…. The second atomizer that I bought it has actually a manufacturing mistake….

I did know why this atomizer has a heavy draw to it.. and I found it… J one of the two holes is not drilled….

Here is a picture if it….

<image004.jpg>

Marian Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread