Janty Yentl Clearance Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
We are offering special discounted prices on all Janty Yentl Kissbox Sets, Janty Classic Sets, and select Yentl accessories. This pricing will be valid on our website until the sets are completely sold out. You can order now at JantyUSA dot Com.

[FONT="]Janty Yentl Kissbox Set - 71.50 USD
Janty Classic Set - 71.50 USD
Yentl Atomizer - 22.95 USD
Yentl batteries - 22.95 USD

These will be going fast so place your order today!

[/FONT]

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Don't worry Kimmie, it'll probably go on the chopping block soon. I'm not as committed to the 'stash as Bob! ;)

See, I like to be shaven headed with a beard. But work won't let me have a beard. I can have a moustache, but bald with moustache looks... odd. And bald and no moustache or beard makes me look like a baby. If I grow my hair in the moustache works, but I look baldING, which is worse than fully bald.

So I just cycle through all the looks I don't like, cause I can't have the one I do. :grr:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
All of the classic models on sale have the same new atomizer that was used in Leaford's review.

I have owned now 7 different penstyles, and these classic atomizers are best of lot, in fact, ALL my other atgomizers have failed, so far, cept my 7 janty's, and 2 of Janes. Jeff, GREAT JOB BABY!!!!!:thumb:

Thanks, I am looking forward to receiving the 3 classics, and 3 kissbox classics tomorrow, my buddies sre waiting.......impatiently.:p:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread