.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Last edited:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Oh my. And we use Chinese-made liquid of untested and unknown quality that we vaporize and suck into our lungs maybe 300 times a day.

The First Church of E-Smoking must have faith, my friends, that our holy liquid has not been tainted. Surely, goodness and purity shall follow me all the days of my life. Amen.

This is why I keep wishing that another country would start making them. Unfortunately China does not have the testing and quality control other countries does.

Maybe some of the folks that are making homegrown juice ought to start selling it. But make sure they are transparent about what goes into the juice and where they source their ingrediants from.

Last edited:

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Oh my. And we use Chinese-made liquid of untested and unknown quality that we vaporize and suck into our lungs maybe 300 times a day.

The First Church of E-Smoking must have faith, my friends, that our holy liquid has not been tainted. Surely, goodness and purity shall follow me all the days of my life. Amen.

Er ....mine around 500 times a day.....hehehe.....still fit as a fiddle..

anyway...I should be getting my toxicology report ready(patiently waiting..) by this week (or maybe next week...?:p)...I have sent some samples to my Ministry Chem department for toxicology test...last 2 weeks ago.....well, I guess the red tape is much tougher to cut here....:p

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Dr. Loi, be sure to let us know the outcome of your toxicology tests -- and what specific brands were tested. I have my "trust" and "never trust" list! Your tests will prove valuable for all of us.

Five hundred, eh? Remember that I do snus, dissolvable tobacco bits and a pipe much of each day -- along with an after-dinner cigar. I don't inhale, but gets lots of nicotine! I figured my e-smoking as equaling only about a pack a day of regular cigarettes -- 300 puffs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread