Japan Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrgos938

Oct 3, 2018
So I'm new here. And I can't seem to find any information as far as vaping laws in Japan. My girlfriend and I plan to take a week long trip to Tokyo in the future. And I can't seem to find what the laws and regulations are as far as E-cigarettes go. I know that they don't sell nicotine in their e-liquids, but I vape a 3mg. So my question is, does anyone know what the laws and regulations are as far as me bringing my own vape and juice with me?

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The only thing I know about the cigarette situation in japan is it’s one of not terribly many countries where the iQOS is sold.
Also, Iirc the Far East in general has a whole other selection set on not-from-China vape gear from places like the Philippines.
So the possibilities of vaping souvineers exists

Reactions: stols001

Pinot

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2014
New Zealand
I was in Tokyo not long ago. Smoking on the street and other outdoor areas is not really acceptable during the daytime. I got told off by the Police for smoking several times (one officer even stated that vaping and smoking are the same thing in Japan). The good news is that all the restaurants seem to have smoking areas (if not the entire thing being a smoking area) and they are not unpleasant to be in due to the high levels of IQOS use

Kayfunlite

Oct 4, 2018
Asia
You can bring your equipement in, no sales allowed. If you are there for long you will have to buy their 0mg juice once you finish yours, not possible to order any juice with nicotine into the country. Do double check if you are allowed to bring juice with nic in, also vape responsibly (at the designated smoking area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread