ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
Definitely will be cloned. Factories are already working on the black copper... but I've seen a sample of one of them and the engraving was embarrassing. Hopefully better companies produce the "LE" (lol) copper Stingray.

I have no interest in looking at JD's website, but does anyone know if they're charging a premium for this so-called limited edition? You'd think it would cost less than the black one since they don't have to paint it.

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
Yeah, I've had my FT "brushed" version for 4 days now.
But that seems like forever when waiting for vapemail.
I'm surprised I got the FT model before the WhiteStag Tobeco model.

Thom said his rep told him that they want to produce a high quality device and they were changing the *spring* from silver plated to pure silver...
I'm hoping his rep meant the *contacts* and that relay was "lost in translation".
That would be cool to have a high quality mod from tobeco with pure silver contacts...def worth the wait.

Still glad I ordered the FT version to keep me happy. lol
But I'm still excited to get the Tobeco model too :)

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
I made a thread about the LE red copper clone on here. I preordered mine and waiting for vaperoo to get them next week.

I got my real PB earlier this week and the clone as well. The clone is nice and no crunchy button but it seems the throw is longer then the authentic.

I Also encountered a $28 group buy for the hcigar stingray that I'm gonna keep quiet about :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread