The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

jet cigs - burning throat?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by telegraph, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. telegraph

telegraph Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    TN, USA
    I got a jet cigs starter kit and 3 flavors. The perique is good, but the apple medley and cuban mojito burn my throat really bad, and I don't mean throat hit.
    Has anyone else had this experience? I would like to know if it is a particular ingredient in those liquids I might be allergic to. I have contacted the company and waiting on an answer. From web page, it appears all contain vg and pg.
    I have tried other eliquids and so far have not experienced this problem with other eliquids.
    Trying to figure out if I have an allergy before I order anything else.
    Thanks.

2. sailense

sailense Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Pago Pago, AS, USA
    Did you get this with multiple cartos? I've had some bad experiences with pre-filled cartos where the juice has settled and the filler has burned on the first puff.

3. Flavored

Flavored Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2013
    USA
    I've used all those, and their other flavors, except the clove. No problems.

4. telegraph

telegraph Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    TN, USA
    Thanks for the replies. Good idea about the cartos. Maybe these were duds. Very harsh on the throat. They came in 5-packs, so I'll give some of the others a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.