The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Johnson Creek No Longer Supplying Juice?

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by jhy78, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jhy78

jhy78 Full Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Atlanta
    With the impending launch of Blu + the blucigs.com website now says PG in a ingredient in some of their flavors although the ingredients of the current (previous) lineup do not show any PG listed. We all know up until now they used 100% VG from Johnson Creek. However with this change on Blu's site I noticed on Johnson Creek's site they have a new line up of 100% VG that are the flavors originally exclusive to Blu (renamed of course)..

Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Birchwood Cherry (Cherry Crush)
    Birchwood menthol (Magnificent Menthol)
    Birchwood Peach (Peach Schnapps)
    Birchwood Tobacco (Classic Tobacco)
    Birchwood Vanilla (Vivid Vanilla)

2. rickyrickeric

rickyrickeric Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2013
    Blaine, WA, USA
    My wife and I both began vaping with Blu, so this thread caught my interest. After seeing this thread, I scoured both the Blu and the Johnson Creek sites. I clearly remember when both site crossed-referenced each other, but this does appear to be the case anymore. There is no mention of each other on the respective sites now, leading me to believe that Johnson Creek no longer makes the juice for Blu. And since Blu is now owned by Imperial Tobacco (at least, that was from an article I found online), I would be extremely suspicious as to what exactly is now contained within Blu e-liquid. I trust the e-liquid that Johnson Creeks makes, but I do NOT trust any e-liquid from any big tobacco company.

3. Hill

Hill Super Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2013
    Texas USA
    My thoughts exactly Blu probably just couldnt help themselves. They got tobacco company add chemicals disease and Johnson Creek said no we're not doing that.

4. FearTX

FearTX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Republic Tobacco Enters E-Cig Category With Purchase of Johnson Creek — TobaccoToday

5. hurricanegirl100

hurricanegirl100 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi, everybody. I have nothing but affection for Blu (they're what got me started vaping in the first place!), but you don't HAVE TO buy those ridiculously expensive pre-filled cartos. Any standard resistance 510 cartomizer will work just fine on your Blu batteries, and you can open yourself up to a world of flavors and e-juice customization that Blu simply can't offer.

I'm not trying to get you away from Blu. If it works for you, that's great! But you have so many choices available to you..if you don't like/trust where Blu is getting their juice, go elsewhere!

6. friediceman

friediceman Senior Member Verified Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Indiana, USA
  7. FearTX

FearTX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I thought so and may well be the reason they no longer supply liquid for the competitor. It was reason enough for me not to buy jc anymore

I feel no need to sign my posts...
    -B

8. Mountain_Rain96

Mountain_Rain96 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2013
    Atlanta Ga.
    ^Topic:

That's a shame, because JC e-liquid was the only thing they ever had 'going for them' in the first place. The ONLY things I ever loved about Blu were their Java-Jolt and Vanilla carts. Oh well. :p

9. DawnBella

DawnBella Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    Is the company who is now filling for Blu non big tobacco and is it safe to assume there is nothing in the liquid besides the normal ingredients of all e liquids? Also, can it be bought separately in bottles?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.