Johnson Creek No Longer Supplying Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhy78

Sep 15, 2014
Atlanta
With the impending launch of Blu + the blucigs.com website now says PG in a ingredient in some of their flavors although the ingredients of the current (previous) lineup do not show any PG listed. We all know up until now they used 100% VG from Johnson Creek. However with this change on Blu's site I noticed on Johnson Creek's site they have a new line up of 100% VG that are the flavors originally exclusive to Blu (renamed of course)..

Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Birchwood Cherry (Cherry Crush)
Birchwood menthol (Magnificent Menthol)
Birchwood Peach (Peach Schnapps)
Birchwood tobacco (Classic tobacco)
Birchwood Vanilla (Vivid Vanilla)

rickyrickeric

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Blaine, WA, USA
My wife and I both began vaping with Blu, so this thread caught my interest. After seeing this thread, I scoured both the Blu and the Johnson Creek sites. I clearly remember when both site crossed-referenced each other, but this does appear to be the case anymore. There is no mention of each other on the respective sites now, leading me to believe that Johnson Creek no longer makes the juice for Blu. And since Blu is now owned by Imperial Tobacco (at least, that was from an article I found online), I would be extremely suspicious as to what exactly is now contained within Blu e-liquid. I trust the e-liquid that Johnson Creeks makes, but I do NOT trust any e-liquid from any big tobacco company.

Hill

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Texas USA
My wife and I both began vaping with Blu, so this thread caught my interest. After seeing this thread, I scoured both the Blu and the Johnson Creek sites. I clearly remember when both site crossed-referenced each other, but this does appear to be the case anymore. There is no mention of each other on the respective sites now, leading me to believe that Johnson Creek no longer makes the juice for Blu. And since Blu is now owned by Imperial Tobacco (at least, that was from an article I found online), I would be extremely suspicious as to what exactly is now contained within Blu e-liquid. I trust the e-liquid that Johnson Creeks makes, but I do NOT trust any e-liquid from any big tobacco company.

My thoughts exactly Blu probably just couldnt help themselves. They got tobacco company add chemicals disease and Johnson Creek said no we're not doing that.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas

Republic Tobacco Enters E-Cig Category With Purchase of Johnson Creek — TobaccoToday

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Hi, everybody. I have nothing but affection for Blu (they're what got me started vaping in the first place!), but you don't HAVE TO buy those ridiculously expensive pre-filled cartos. Any standard resistance 510 cartomizer will work just fine on your Blu batteries, and you can open yourself up to a world of flavors and e-juice customization that Blu simply can't offer.

I'm not trying to get you away from Blu. If it works for you, that's great! But you have so many choices available to you..if you don't like/trust where Blu is getting their juice, go elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread