Johnson Creek Red Oak Tennessee Cured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetism

Dec 7, 2010
No man's land
Red Oak™ Smoke Juice - Tennessee Cured™

95_176_large.jpg

I have some JC Tennessee Cured 18mg that I got in the Red Oak Sample Pack from Johnson Creek. It has immediately become my favorite juice. The whole sample pack is very classy as well. It all comes in a round metal container with a see-through lid. All the bottles are glass and they include a glass dropper for each bottle that twists on (in addition to plastic caps). Very nice, very convenient.

Now for the review.

Taste: Absolutely delicious. You can tell just by smelling the juice that this is a very strong flavor. When you vape it there's a strong toffee flavor up front. Very sweet and smooth. There are hints of chocolate, caramel, coffee, mesquite, and maple. It's a tobacco flavored juice, but I get very little tobacco flavor. It reminds me more of the smell of a humidor, not the taste or smell of smoked tobacco. Although it doesn't closely replicate tobacco, this is easily the best tasting "tobacco" juice I've ever tried. The smell of the vapor is very strong as well. If you're vaping in a small room it will begin to smell like you're eating waffles. 9/10

Vapor production: Massive. Even the smallest hit will create thick white clouds of vapor. This is a 100% VG-based juice, so the vapor tends to linger in your mouth and lungs. You can inhale deeply, hold it, and still exhale a decent amount of vapor without it condensing immediately like most PG juices. Sometimes after exhaling and inhaling fresh air a few times after your hit, vapor will continue to pour out of your mouth and nose. 10/10

Throat hit:
Sadly, this is the area where the juice is lacking. At 18mg this should provide a proper TH, but it hits softer than 11mg PG juices I have. I attribute this to the VG, it's not necessarily a knock on this particular juice. But if you're looking for more throat hit, you're going to have to vape at 5v, as I'm dripping on a 510 atomizer on my 3.7v eGo-style battery and I'm only getting a mild throat hit. In this department I'm giving the juice a 4/10.

Overall, excellent juice (if you don't mind the mild TH or vape at higher than average voltage).

I recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread