Joined the Cult

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffany7278

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Chicago
Well after a week of "Do I need it ? No / Do I want it ? Yes." I finally broke down and ordered my first Provari. Now the vape mail waiting game begins.

I have been having this debate with myself for two weeks!! UGH trying to tell myself I dont need it yet or I'm not a heavy vapor so I'm fine with my MVP2 but darn it I want one!!! Been stalking the clearance page lol
Congrats on pulling the trigger!

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I don't know if I jumped the gun but I bought from ProVape and the day after I ordered, the local B&M got them in stock and there they sit in a display case and I wouldn't have had to wait. I didn't know they were coming.

It is supposed to arrive today but I am just crossing my fingers that my wife will be home to sign

le sigh

xthng1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2014
Wapella, IL
I have been having this debate with myself for two weeks!! UGH trying to tell myself I dont need it yet or I'm not a heavy vapor so I'm fine with my MVP2 but darn it I want one!!! Been stalking the clearance page lol
Congrats on pulling the trigger!

I know how it is. I put it in my cart and removed it about a 100 times before I actually went thru with it.

xthng1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2014
Wapella, IL
I don't know if I jumped the gun but I bought from ProVape and the day after I ordered, the local B&M got them in stock and there they sit in a display case and I wouldn't have had to wait. I didn't know they were coming.

It is supposed to arrive today but I am just crossing my fingers that my wife will be home to sign

le sigh
The B&M I go to didn't have the Zombie edition or the extension caps so I would have to wait anyways.

It'll get signed for one way or another on the day it's supposed to be delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread