Status
Not open for further replies.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
well good luck with yours, I am pretty excited about mine arriving but I am hoping that "anticipation isn't greater than realization"

I have been stalking the USPS page and feel like Clark Griswold when he went over the trip with the kids on the computer......."Don't eat the Truckster, Russ"

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
Now I want to find a greenish tank to go with it. Only one I've been able to find so far is an IBTanked.

I know how you feel. Would love to find a green tank to go on my Zombie, but I do not like carto tanks. I use PT IIs & IIIs because I prefer glass. But I do use a stiletto green drip tip, so that seems to snazz it up a little. VAPE ON:vapor:

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
Now I want to find a greenish tank to go with it. Only one I've been able to find so far is an IBTanked.

I know how you feel. Would love to find a green tank to go on my Zombie, but I do not like carto tanks. I use PT IIs & IIIs because I prefer glass. But I do use a stiletto green drip tip, so that seems to snazz it up a little. VAPE ON:vapor:

Phiniac has a green glass tank although I don't know if it's the right color green. From what I understand they can customize a tank for you.

Sent from my KFHD on Tapatalk

Last edited:

xthng1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2014
Wapella, IL
Well picked up the Zombie and have been vaping it for a couple hours with my new Kayfun clone and it is all I had hoped for. Here it is with the rest of the family.
1920037_10203255744625335_1469193862_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread