Joining all you cool kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
What's up guys?
I recently had a vape tragedy that ended up burning up all my ego batteries due to a faulty power strip.
Needing a new kit, I chose the Bloog and I'm glad I did.
Just got my Bloog order today so I have officially joined all you cool kids.
I do have one question about my Bloog battery though.
I was under the impression that they had a 5 second cut off, but my battery seems to have a 7 second cut off.
I am not complaining by any stretch. (I'm actually quite pleased about it)
Just curious, has the cut off time been changed or did I just get lucky?
At any rate I'm pleased with my order and am happy to be Bloogin' it up.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
Yes, the auto switch cutoff was increased a few months ago to 7 seconds, although some of the older 5-second batts are still in stock in some varieties so we can't guarantee that all batts are 7 seconds, yet.

Thank you! A 7 second cut off is a win in my book. Overall, I'm enjoying my order. I'm thinking of ordering some more batteries soon coz I'm gonna need some more colors :)

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Yes, the auto switch cutoff was increased a few months ago to 7 seconds, although some of the older 5-second batts are still in stock in some varieties so we can't guarantee that all batts are 7 seconds, yet.

Do both the manuals and autos have a 7 second cut off? Or just the autos? Also, I heard someone mention that your autos are possibly sealed now, is that true?

Thanks in advance!

Coiso

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
Portugal
It depends on the lung size.:vapor: Somedays or, in the morning, when I vape i like to have the biggest vape, and 5 seconds it's missing about 1 or 2 seconds. But in the rest of the day, I usually use about 4/5 seconds and don't hit the cut.

7 seconds it's great, the magic number. I have to have a bloog kit, but I would like other type of pcc I must say.. and of course a bit of :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread