Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
So I decided to order an Ultra Max just now... after reading countless reviews and watching numerous videos. I honestly can't wait to receive this. I feel like I'm betraying my Reo Grand... but lets face it... the Grand is bulky!! And I never vape the entire bottle in a day and over time I end up tossing stale/separated juice.

Could this be the final mod for me? :laugh:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Ahhhh I really hope it ships today. I chose overnight in hopes it arrives tomorrow. Going to hunt the mailman down lol...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family loft. I think you will really like the UltraMax. If you want the cleanest taste you can find without having to drip every 2 minutes then this is the mod for you. And its pretty pocket friendly. It never leaks or activates in your pocket. And I just got done putting it in the box. I'll be heading to the post office shortly to drop it off. Be sure to let us know what you think of it.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Welcome to the family loft. I think you will really like the UltraMax. If you want the cleanest taste you can find without having to drip every 2 minutes then this is the mod for you. And its pretty pocket friendly. It never leaks or activates in your pocket. And I just got done putting it in the box. I'll be heading to the post office shortly to drop it off. Be sure to let us know what you think of it.

Yay!! I can't wait! Honestly, I'm very finicky and vocal lmao... I'll definitely let you know what I think. Thanks again!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Alright so I have a weird issue. I have two separate tracking numbers that were generated for a single order... and neither of them are being found by USPS. *scratches head*

The first tracking number was incorrect and had to be refunded. The second tracking number is the correct one. USPS takes about 24 hours to update their website. I personally took your package to the post office and it will be there tomorrow by noon.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
The first tracking number was incorrect and had to be refunded. The second tracking number is the correct one. USPS takes about 24 hours to update their website. I personally took your package to the post office and it will be there tomorrow by noon.

That's cool, I was just thrown off by the multi tracking numbers. Then I thought drip tip separate? lol... but if it's here by noon tomorrow, that's perfect.. my lunch is at 11:45am... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread