Joogler Juice - August Givewaay - $100 Worth Of Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
The Boge cartomizers should be in next week. Dual coils are a completely different story... SmokTech raised their prices and minimum order amounts since the last time I made an order with them. Also Boge has slowly raised their prices, so I might have to go up in the price on them when I restock them. If I could order 1000 packs at a time, I might would be able to keep the price the same, but I just don't have that kind of capitol right now...

I want to know what everyone would think If I raised the price to $8.00 a pack, and kept the e-liquid offer the same?

Or I could make the free e-liquid offer optional, and make the price $7.00 without the free sample, and $8.00 with the sample?

I really don't want to go up on prices, and am looking for the option that suits everyone as a whole.

-Andrew
I must say with your great customer service you Sir Andrew deserve a raise. I will order if you raise double, this ecig industry is getting harder to find the solid customer interaction you offer. jmo

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
I must say with your great customer service you Sir Andrew deserve a raise. I will order if you raise double, this ecig industry is getting harder to find the solid customer interaction you offer. jmo

:D I really appreciate that... I might now be able to offer everything at the lowest price, but I try to make up for it every way I can! Customer service doesn't cost me money, it only costs me time!

-Andrew

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
A few weeks ago, I got some frit striped gum juice, tastey, yea its good but said to myself I don't think I'll get it agien.

EARTH QUAKE SALE!!!!... 30 ml bottle fruit stipe gum on its way, might as well get a few more flavors, oh another pack of cartos might be nice (and I don't even own a 510, but the price is awsome lol)

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
hey andrew,

my order has already shipped, but I have a suggestion. it would be great if you would include several of your business cards with each order. since I am a fan of joogler I have recommended you to several people lately and it would have been great if I had cards to give them ! can't wait to try honeysuckle!

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
hey andrew,

my order has already shipped, but I have a suggestion. it would be great if you would include several of your business cards with each order. since I am a fan of joogler I have recommended you to several people lately and it would have been great if I had cards to give them ! can't wait to try honeysuckle!

That is actually something I have been meaning to do for months! I will try to design some business cards, and put an order in for them tomorrow.

Thanks for reminding me!

-Andrew

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
Andrew, are y'all close enough to the coast to have to evacuate?

I would think our favorite juice supplier is reasonably safe. Pretty damp right about now and only getting wetter though. The zipcode on his site puts him about 80 miles in from the coastline. Certainly don't have to worry about waking up to the ocean waving to you at your front door at least.

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
I would think our favorite juice supplier is reasonably safe. Pretty damp right about now and only getting wetter though. The zipcode on his site puts him about 80 miles in from the coastline. Certainly don't have to worry about waking up to the ocean waving to you at your front door at least.

Well, that's good to know, wolcen! That sure would be a rough way to get "ocean-front property", wouldn't it!!!

I was up till 4 a.m. last night seeing what this hurricane was going to do, to be honest it wasn't all that bad. We have a few tree limbs down, and I've heard there are a few power outages in my area. But from the looks of the radar it might get a little worse. I'm just glad it isn't tornado's! When we had those tornado's a while back about 3 different places within 5 miles of my house were hit with tornado's!

-Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread