Joogler Juice - August Givewaay - $100 Worth Of Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
I was up till 4 a.m. last night seeing what this hurricane was going to do, to be honest it wasn't all that bad. We have a few tree limbs down, and I've heard there are a few power outages in my area. But from the looks of the radar it might get a little worse. I'm just glad it isn't tornado's! When we had those tornado's a while back about 3 different places within 5 miles of my house were hit with tornado's!

-Andrew

Well, Andrew, I stayed up watching the reports on the Weather Channel until the sun came up here and am still sending prayers your way...whether you want/need 'em or not!!! :)...because it just said the storms moved pretty far inland. I understand about tornados!!! every time a storm comes up here in Texas, we keep an eye on the clouds. I've seen several myself this last spring that didn't touch down and one that set down in an empty field. A few years ago, there were 8 at one time that hit my parents' town! Luckily, no one was injured badly. Just take care of yourself and your loved ones.

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
Just heard that 500,000 homes are without power in NC! :(

BTW, Andrew...I may not be able to enter your contest this month...my vape money has to go toward fixing my ancient computer!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo not happy!!! Slam Head.gif

I'll place an order in September, though. Or maybe...
...maybe I'll just wait until then to fix the pc???​
Yeah!!!:vapor:Good idea!!!:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
fiery1: what's wrong with your PC?

NCVaper: Hope everything is OK down there. Haven't been keeping up on what the storm left behind (flooding?) but I do know that since you last wrote there was a LOT more rain.

Wolcen, I've got her working for now, I think. She's just old, worn out, overworked and needs lots of t.l.c.!:) And hopefully new speakers and not a new sound card.:unsure: I hope I didn't mess up the sound card while I had the case open. I'm one of those people who shorts out the batteries in every one of my watches, unless the metal is surrounded by plastic...so it's cheap watches for me.

From the news, it may be a while before Andrew can get online. They said that power (500,000 homes), cable and internet were out in NC, with flooding west of the hurricane, and that it may be up to a week before things are back to normal. But I keep checking here, just in case it's better in his area.

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
Wolcen, I've got her working for now, I think. She's just old, worn out, overworked and needs lots of t.l.c.!:) And hopefully new speakers and not a new sound card.:unsure: I hope I didn't mess up the sound card while I had the case open. I'm one of those people who shorts out the batteries in every one of my watches, unless the metal is surrounded by plastic...so it's cheap watches for me.

From the news, it may be a while before Andrew can get online. They said that power (500,000 homes), cable and internet were out in NC, with flooding west of the hurricane, and that it may be up to a week before things are back to normal. But I keep checking here, just in case it's better in his area.

Sorry guys for not commenting sooner! I am completely fine here, I didn't lose power or internet. Which is fairly strange... There are still people just down the road without power, and in the other towns around me. The damage wasn't too bad, we had tree limbs everywhere (which took hours of 4 people working to clear up today), but other than that everything is fine, and orders will be shipped out as usual tomorrow!

-Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread