Jot my first kit in vape mail today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
I LOVE IT.

I bought from Apollo. I got the eGo kit. Awesome. I got the eGo VV. Awesome. They came partially charged. AWESOME. I got an extra CE4.

I got three flavors. Coffee, my favorite so far. Vanilla is...ok. Not bad, just not what I was expecting. More like vanilla pipe tobacco. My second favorite. RY4 is..mostly flavorless. I'm wondering if Vanilla and RY4 need to be steeped.

LOVE my Apollo products. Hating on USPS, but love the Apollo quality and service.

My GF likes the lack of cigarette smell. I don't have ANY urge to smoke. None. Gone. That's something I couldn't say about the Xhale02 and Njoys I used before.

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
I tried XHale02 back a couple of years ago. I would have stuck with it, but the quality frankly wasn't there. I stopped in a month and went to cigarettes.

There was no big life-changing thing. I just decided I wanted to make a change, so I did. I saw the better build quality of the Njoys I bought, so I started searching the 'Net and found this place. So if there was any one deciding factor, it might have been the overwhelming amount of information available here.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I tried XHale02 back a couple of years ago. I would have stuck with it, but the quality frankly wasn't there. I stopped in a month and went to cigarettes.

There was no big life-changing thing. I just decided I wanted to make a change, so I did. I saw the better build quality of the Njoys I bought, so I started searching the 'Net and found this place. So if there was any one deciding factor, it might have been the overwhelming amount of information available here.

Good move on finding ECF and welcome.
Glad to hear you found something you like :thumb:

c00lkatz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Dallas, TX

That's good AND bad. Say bye bye to smoking and also to a good chunk of your money lol! But it's still better than picking up a carton. Just don't get carried away like most of us. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread