Joyetech Cuboid 150 watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
Oh, this one looks like it may be inevitable. I never preorder a new device without seeing a few reviews so I'll still wait a bit.

Edit to add: I'd love to get a tidy single 26650 mod with the joyetech VTC Mini board. It needs to happen.
Vaporflask/Vape Forward Stout would be what you want then.

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
Oh, this one looks like it may be inevitable. I never preorder a new device without seeing a few reviews so I'll still wait a bit.

Edit to add: I'd love to get a tidy single 26650 mod with the Joyetech VTC Mini board. It needs to happen.
Vaporflask Stout

Reactions: Plumes.91

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Gah! Why Joyetech do you do this to me?! I thought I had finally found my go to device with the VTC Mini, but now a dual 18650 150W device with all the software features (assumedly) of the Mini in a only marginally larger package? my wallet - it burns!

ha-ha... if you've got the mini, then, well.. this will just have-to become your regulated, dual-18650, high-wattage PV, right?
your evic mini can be your "main PV" and this can be your backup, maybe? or, well, this can be your AT-HOME pv (with LONG batt life!)
that's the way I see it. i have a evic mini as my main pv, and the kanger subox mini as my backup. I don't typically LIKE big mods.
BUT, the way I see it, I can always buy a dual 18650 (or a 26650/dual-26650) mod as my AT-HOME device, & never have-to charge it...
So, I've been on the lookout for a nice dual-18650 or 26650 mod, for @ home. (it can be regulated or mech, idc. I like both)

that vaporflask stout is actually exactly what I'm looking for - a HIGHER quality mod with a higher mAh output per charge/change, in STAINLESS (for looks w/ a nice tank) 4@home.

im also currently wanting a compact mod, or two, for out of the house - even more compact than the evic/subox minis. so, hmm..
i've been looking @ the mods that house the tank in the body, yknow? either that, or the istick 10 or 20w, or a squonker, maybe? idk.

point is - we need mods / backup mods, and we need them for different reasons. dont forget it! enjoy the vape journey!

Last edited:

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
ha-ha... if you've got the mini, then, well.. this will just have-to become your regulated, dual-18650, high-wattage PV, right?
your evic mini can be your "main PV" and this can be your backup, maybe? or, well, this can be your AT-HOME pv (with LONG batt life!)
that's the way I see it. i have a evic mini as my main pv, and the kanger subox mini as my backup. I don't typically LIKE big mods.
BUT, the way I see it, I can always buy a dual 18650 (or a 26650/dual-26650) mod as my AT-HOME device, & never have-to charge it...
So, I've been on the lookout for a nice dual-18650 or 26650 mod, for @ home. (it can be regulated or mech, idc. I like both)

that vaporflask stout is actually exactly what I'm looking for - a HIGHER quality mod with a higher mAh output per charge/change, in STAINLESS (for looks w/ a nice tank) 4@home.

im also currently wanting a compact mod, or two, for out of the house - even more compact than the evic/subox minis. so, hmm..
i've been looking @ the mods that house the tank in the body, yknow? either that, or the istick 10 or 20w, or a squonker, maybe? idk.

point is - we need mods / backup mods, and we need them for different reasons. dont forget it! enjoy the vape journey!
You want tiny? Check out the 40 watt mini volt: Mini Volt by Council of Vapor | Compact 40w Box Mod - ECIG CITY

Jalcide

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Looks gorgeous.

Their answer to a SS finish. They don't say what the alloy is, but if it's the same as the VTC Mini, it may be 304 (at least one source points to 304 on the Mini).

I bet the front panel is a glass-like arcrylic. I'm going to also guess it's got a matte screen protector like the RX200 and VTC Mini. They seemed to have perfected the cut and fit of screen protectors.

Glad to see they're reusing the screen and firmware; it bodes well for their other devices not becoming artificially obsolesced -- as so often is done in this industry to make a quick buck, so kudos for that, Joyetech.

I have unfounded and unreasonable concerns about that regulatory "button" as well as the battery door and its latch. I can't articular why, just that my spidey sense is tingling.

The dual battery display is dope -- great idea.

Gosh darnit, I want two of all three colors. :facepalm::facepalm:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The dual battery display is dope -- great idea.
I vape at 440 degrees and 30 max watts so I'd be happy with a paralell version. I'm guessing the downside to a serial set up is if one battery gets wonky or won't charge the good battery can over stress the bad one so may be the individual monitoring is essential for safety. May be if the two batteries aren't close enough in voltage the board will refuse to fire? May be that's why I don't need to hold out for a paralell version? Does anybody here understand this issue better than I do?

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
Stop posting these lovely dual temp control mods, Geez! I just got married in October and at the rate I have been buying devices I won't be married by next October. [emoji38] Enablers you are. I bought a VTC Mini, Then a VS DNA 200, Then 2 SX Mini ML Classes, A iStick 100 for cheap power, 3 IPV D3's, IPV 3 Li, A VT200, A Reuleaux RX200 and DNA 200 and maybe a few more plus a few RTA's like the Crius, Griffin and some other stuff. Thank God my wife and I don't have a joint checking account. This just got added to to list along with the new Sigelei Touchscreen 150 and a Sigelei TC Plus so I can have a 26650. I am now officially spending $50 more to get this. :thumbs: Besides my vape habit I have a shave gear habit as well. I don't know which is more expensive the vape stuff or all my scuttles, shave brushes, razors, creams, soaps and aftershaves. I have one shaving brush that is a limited edition that I paid almost $500 for and a vintage Gillette Fatboy that was still new in the box that I shelled out $600 for just to shave my face :D I haven't even used it. I am too scared to take it out of the box. and ruin it. Between this forum and the Badger and Blade Forum I am gonna be in a poor house at some point.
So, what are you going to call your Vape shop that you have been stockpiling for? :)

HD

Reactions: jstrong

spalife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
V 3.10 to upgrade from 150W to 200W

upload_2015-12-29_13-53-56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread