Joyetech ego one VT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria S.

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Tampa Bay
Hi I'm so upset I have been vaping for 6 years and I have mods, but I loved the joyetech ego one VT for my Ni200 coils and I owned about 10 of them well they are starting to die down and I have looked on every vape shop and they are discontinued I have had some faulty ones in the past but I just got rid of them. For some reason my Ni200 coils just don't taste the same on any other mod, so if anyone has some to sell or knows of a vape shop that ships or is in Tampa FL. that still has them please let me know. Im having anxiety over this lol or if you know of a decent mod I have about 30 of them and trust me I have tried them all, they are the box mods I would love to find another stick mod that is TC.
Thanks so much
Maria

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Maria S. - EVCigarettes.com in Jacksonville, FL still has just the battery, in Black, for $24.99. Would only take a couple days to get to you in Tampa. Have bought things from them many times. IMO, they're a good company to deal with.

Joyetech eGo ONE VT Battery

ETA: I just got a Sale newsletter from them yesterday though, IIRC. Let me go check and see if there was a coupon code for any more $$ off.

ETA: Nope. No coupon codes can be used for that battery.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread