Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I think I like it :). Smart and compact! Also no way strangers will mistake it for an illegal substance device. No glares or stares... Definitely nice for the office situation (I imagine).

EDIT: Wait... It only holds one ecig? Not so sure about it now.

P.S. It's eRoll with a small e (not ERoll).

Last edited:

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
I just ordered a few sets! I think they are a great idea for beginners or as a back up vape. The eRoll would be amazing if the PCC had room for a spare atty head and a couple carts, but oh well ill give it a shot so that maybe I wont have to carry my Provari out on the job site and risk scratching it all to hell.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Does the PCC remind anybody else of a certain popular cell phone made by a certain popular electronics company named after a certain fruit?

Certainly.

Checked the link.
1) They need to hire me (or someone like me who can also read Chinese) to translate their marketing material.
2) The PCC is OK at 1000 mAh. But it only holds 1 e-cig. Should hold two.
3) Bet 90 mAh makes it a lighter (as in not heavy) e-cig. Should charge fast.
4) Someone said it can use LR stuff. Wonder if it's some type of capacitor or new-tech battery?

WhiteClouds

Aug 15, 2012
Romania
Looks interesting. Would make a perfect ecig to take to the office... Reactions to my Vmax are...well you guess.
Would also be better in the "form factor" category compared to an ego-c. I could just put the pcc in the pocket of my suit and I'm good to go.

-The 90 mah battery doesn't bother me, the ecig would rest in the PCC while not in use. ( i am curious about charging times)
-The 1000 mah PCC should have no problems getting me through a work day.
- 3.7 volts on a low-resistance ego-c atomizer should provide a satisfying vape ( i wonder if it able to handle low-res ego-c attys)

I see the "eroll" playing a good role in the " i want to start vaping" and the " my ecig is too large/funny looking to take to the office"

WhiteClouds

Aug 15, 2012
Romania
Looking at a German website, the PCC takes 3 to 3,5 hours to charge and the ecig will take up to 40 minutes to fully charge. If 90 mah will last 20 minutes of continous vaping than the charging time poses no problem.

Technische Daten
Länge: 93 mm (incl. tank)
Durchmesser: 8 mm
CutOff nach 10 Sekunden (Zwangsabschaltung)
Akkukapazität: 90 mAh
PCC Kapazität: 1000 mAh
Ausgangsspannung: konstante 3,7 Volt
Ladedauer PCC: 3 - 3,5 Std.
Ladedauer eRoll Akku: 35 - 40 min (im PCC)

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I think its a good idea & will probably catch on with other companies too. It allows for more of a realistic cigarette pack experience, length of smoking sessions, case/pack similarity.. I like it

I agree. I think I am going to have to get one, (even though I promised myself not to buy any more gear lol).

starsgo

Mar 8, 2011
UK
OK...... Lol

Does anyone have it yet??? I have my finger on the 'buy' button. Hoping for some feedback please!!!

yes me! :D i got mine about 2 days ago and i am thrillled!

good points
1. small and light (weighs slightly more than an analogue)
2. has the power of any other joyetech e-cig (LR on this is perfect for me)
3. PCC has a nice design
4. smoke time about 1 hour (was a 2 pack a day smoker)
5. charge time about 20 minutes

bad points
1. not a big fan of auto batteries but i do see why they wouldn't have a manual on the eroll
2. its air hole position can get blocked by your fingers
3. there is not second atomizer cover in the set. i was under the impression that while i puffed on the one i would charge the second. this is not the case however, so a second atomizer cover is extra.... :blink::blink::blink:

overall a very good e-cigarette especially when out and about.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA

good points
3. PCC has a nice design

bad points
1. not a big fan of auto batteries but i do see why they wouldn't have a manual on the eroll
3. there is not second atomizer cover in the set. i was under the impression that while i puffed on the one i would charge the second. this is not the case however, so a second atomizer cover is extra.... :blink::blink::blink:

thx for your opinions. i havent used an auto battery before, can you "suck" on it like a regular analog per say? or is there some sort of adjusted sucking in style u have to get used to?

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere

good points
3. PCC has a nice design

bad points

Nice thanks! What color did you get and where did you buy it? What do you mean by 'LR on this is perfect for me'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread