JOYETECH ERoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsgo

Mar 8, 2011
UK
thx for your opinions. i havent used an auto battery before, can you "suck" on it like a regular analog per say? or is there some sort of adjusted sucking in style u have to get used to?

sort of like an normal cig but for me i need to take 2-3 puffs to get a 'fulfilling' vape on the normal resistance atomizer, this is why i chose to buy a couple of LR (low resistance atomizer heads), this takes less power from the batteires and producer more vapor

starsgo

Mar 8, 2011
UK
Nice thanks! What color did you get and where did you buy it? What do you mean by 'LR on this is perfect for me'.
i got the silver and white version, there is also a black version available. LR means low resistance wire. the best way i can explain it or what i have understood (please don't flame me if i'm wrong). the low resistance wire is smaller in diameter so less power is needed to heat up the element (resistance wire) thus saving power of the battery and less power to heat up the liquid.

i got it from here it seems they are the only ones that have this in Europe at the moment, i think they ship to the states as well. ask them, they are pretty helpful :)

BTW i used a coupon that is -10% ECIG10 :vapor:

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
i got the silver and white version, there is also a black version available. LR means low resistance wire. the best way i can explain it or what i have understood (please don't flame me if i'm wrong). the low resistance wire is smaller in diameter so less power is needed to heat up the element (resistance wire) thus saving power of the battery and less power to heat up the liquid.

i got it from here it seems they are the only ones that have this in Europe at the moment, i think they ship to the states as well. ask them, they are pretty helpful :)

BTW i used a coupon that is -10% ECIG10 :vapor:
Thanks! I am an idiot! I totally forgot that the atties are the same as for the eGo-C and eCab and come in different resistances! I just saw in my mind's eye a tiny ecig and didn't think or even imagine the atties could be of LR :p. That is SO cool. Wow, I can see some decent vaping coming from these little ecigs lol.

Oh and no one would flame someone for being helpful! Not that kind of forum. And if someone ever does flaming, that is what the little triangle is for at the bottom of each post, (i.e. 'report this post').

Thanks for the link and discount code!

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I did a mini review. Got mine at Wordup Ecigs, they are here on the forums. Just search Wordup and youll find their threads.

It was unscripted, as fast as i could make it, and im hiding new toys from my wife lol! Just wanted to show everyone quick how much of a beast this thing is, and go over a few things quick. Also my favorite word is substantial =)

Eroll review - YouTube

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
The charger (PCC -Personal Charging Case) is 1000 mah.
The battery is wow...90 mah. See Joye eRoll Starter Kits & Accessories | Joyetech eRoll Electronic Cigarettes

I'm glad I took a second look at this. I was stoked! The feel of a Blu (Hush up. I like the feel of a Blu..) with the power of a Mega eGo! Yip!! (But the charger has LESS power than the battery?)

No. The charger is WAY stronger than the battery.

It's the wrong way around...You'd be charging those little nothings of a battery every time you turned around. All that re-charging, those little batteries are gonna DIE (as in can't be re-charged) pretty quick, too. Never mind...shoot....:facepalm:

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Li Ion can last thousands of charges, and more so if they are topped off frequently. This is one you definitely want to try and use the PCC as much as possible. Dont have much choice though since it wont last more than an hour or two without it

With only a 10% discharge you may see 4000+ charge cycles before the battery is deteriorated. So if you are ok taking 10ish puffs and throwing it back in the charger 30-40 times a day, you get about a year.

Li Ion info

http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I did a mini review. Got mine at Wordup Ecigs, they are here on the forums. Just search Wordup and youll find their threads.

It was unscripted, as fast as i could make it, and im hiding new toys from my wife lol! Just wanted to show everyone quick how much of a beast this thing is, and go over a few things quick. Also my favorite word is substantial =)

Eroll review - YouTube

For a quick review, that was pretty substantial. One question, though, Volume...When you say it degrades after 10 puffs, how substantial ;) is that degradation? You can't taste it anymore? Or it's like going from 4.2 volts to a standard 3.7?

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I think the full first 10 puffs probably running max charge. You can tell it starts dropping, but you dont have to work too hard for a solid hit until somewhere around 30-40 puffs. After 50 it was pretty much impossible to get a good drag, so i threw it back in the PCC. Since then ive been doing about 5-10 puffs to get my fix, and throwing it back in to keep that batt strong.

Edit: As a side note, i was a pack a day of marb medium smoker prior to switching 3 months ago. I feel confident that with the 3 carts filled i can make it through the workday or a night out drinking. A whole day is probably about 5 carts full though. If you dont want to carry extra carts or fill a lot, go with a model that takes a larger tank. The tank size is what i feel is really the biggest con of this ecig

Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
For 13.95, get an automatic 280 mah battery Joye 510 MEGA Battery and then get the case for it for twenty bucks - Okay, it doesn't look as great, I'll give you that Joye Mega 510 PCC

A lot cheaper and the battery will last a lot longer. And I think the price point on the eRoll is going to drop pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread