JOYETECH ERoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewldood

May 31, 2012
Arizona
The PCC has been raising question for me as well. For one it's battery is not holding up like I expected but that could just be me not properly following Li-ion charging protocol...nevertheless I'll probably look into a DIY fix to replace the cell inside the pcc soon. Then also someone mentioned sometimes the eroll won't have charged after being inserted, which I have also seen happen when I put it in as its flashing. So I guess wait until the flashing stops, or at least check to see if the charging light has come on.

Now these pesky little tanks...opening them up to refill is really a pain & now seems ucan or the drop method will be ideal. There's a little clear plastic hoop on the tank cap which can prevent the lid from relocking tightly if it gets twisted or moves out of place. Beware of this when filling BC I had one instance when I went to pull out the tank from my eroll & the cap stayed attached to the atty while the tank pulled out. Fortunately I had already vaped it dry already haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
The PCC has been raising question for me as well. For one it's battery is not holding up like I expected but that could just be me not properly following Li-ion charging protocol...nevertheless I'll probably look into a DIY fix to replace the cell inside the pcc soon. Then also someone mentioned sometimes the eroll won't have charged after being inserted, which I have also seen happen when I put it in as its flashing. So I guess wait until the flashing stops, or at least check to see if the charging light has come on.

Now these pesky little tanks...opening them up to refill is really a pain & now seems ucan or the drop method will be ideal. There's a little clear plastic hoop on the tank cap which can prevent the lid from relocking tightly if it gets twisted or moves out of place. Beware of this when filling BC I had one instance when I went to pull out the tank from my eroll & the cap stayed attached to the atty while the tank pulled out. Fortunately I had already vaped it dry already haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I had a tank where the lid was staying on the atty and what I did was give a little twist when I pull the tank out and it comes out every time now. Since then I started to fill without removing the cap though so no more issue there. I just drip on the edge with a regular bottle, no Ucan needed.

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
I'm glad you like it. You were silent for so long, I was worried that you were disappointed with the eRoll. Yep, high nic juices is the way to go.

I have to agree with DC2 though, if I have to fiddle and mod and use other wicking stuff etc. that will be the end of my love affair with my eRoll. I lived through all that in 2009 with the old school mini ecigs. The teabags and the straws etc. No thanks, not again. in fact that is why I fell off the wagon for a long time. I hated all the fiddling and tinkering. That is another reason I never got big into tanks with cartos, too many things that can go wrong - all the time.

What ejuices are you using? Sorry if I asked before hehe... Sometimes I get confused.

I just cannot agree more Dragon...I am a no fuss guy myself, and I have become very particular lately regarding the devices that sit on my desk..and they should be at the minimum , when I smoked i just knew what I was doing take up the stick light it up, smoke it, throw it off..but now oh my there's just so much planning and pre-planning required before I leave home... that at times I have just went out without my vape gear and bought a pack of analogs on my way to work. It just starts to mess up with my mind...just as you mentioned I could never get myself to trying the carto tanks either or a tube mod with changeable batts, for the same reason, but that's just me.

And I am kinda already missing my initial vaping days when I started off with just a carto and an auto batt. yes they performed poorly but they kept me off analogs, so now my hunt is to find better performing cig-alike devices, which do not clutter my desk, and keep my hands and my mind free while I use them. And the E-roll is one such device. The PCC is a perfect concept, and why would I not consider chain vaping my E-rolls if I need to? So I figured another PCC with cone would make sense to pull the whole day for me, when am out.

I'm glad you asked about the e-liquid, ATM I'm using Heaven gifts maryland flavor 36mg and adding some HC flavorings to it. I have tried some of the tobacco flavors from Dekang but so far not satisfactory, have ordered some Hangsen recently let's see how that goes. But overall am still looking out for a much smoother liquid, the ones I'm using kinda gives me inconsistent flavor and throat hit, dunno what but something is off. Let me know which juices have worked for you. Kinda struggling with the juice chapter.

Also meant to ask you how do you compare the Volts with the E-roll, think I saw a Volt in your pic somewhere in this thread.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa

Kewldood

May 31, 2012
Arizona
Not sure that everyone in here has seen this but a co-op looks to be taking off in a little bit for the eroll. Looks like they lined up some pretty nice prices on everything. Including ±$25 for the full kit and ±$11 for the PCC. Check it out and join for some extra parts.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sion/363965-joyetech-eroll-starter-kit-5.html

Thx Dirquist the drip method works great I'll try again but might not have the patience tbh haha. Also I wasn't able to see the page you have linked to above...is it a members only co-op deal? If so how do I sign up?

Btw sorry about the Seahawks. Falcons are my team and I was sure it was over. Actually my nerves are still shot from the stress & chain-vaping!

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Thx Dirquist the drip method works great I'll try again but might not have the patience tbh haha. Also I wasn't able to see the page you have linked to above...is it a members only co-op deal? If so how do I sign up?

Btw sorry about the Seahawks. Falcons are my team and I was sure it was over. Actually my nerves are still shot from the stress & chain-vaping!

Ya, thanks. Im a broken man today. Hail to the victor as they say. Congrats and enjoy the playoffs. Im gutted.

I think that may be because you have to be a verified member. Go to the classified/coop section and there is a post on how to get verified. After that just follow the directions of the co op whatever they may be. Usually you sign up on a list for what you want and wait for a PM on how to pay. They are buyer beware and can take a long time but get you great deals.

schlim66

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
SoCal
Not sure that everyone in here has seen this but a co-op looks to be taking off in a little bit for the eroll. Looks like they lined up some pretty nice prices on everything. Including ±$25 for the full kit and ±$11 for the PCC. Check it out and join for some extra parts.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sion/363965-joyetech-eroll-starter-kit-5.html

That really hurts! I have been wanting to get one of these kits at a good price, but I don't have enough posts to get verified yet, so I can't join the co-op. Lol
I hope there is another one down the road.

Schlim66

Last edited:

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have both standard and LR attys and noticed no difference. Don't LR attys use less battery power because the coil wire is thinner? My eRolls seem to wick fine but I do have to prime the atty each time I refill to avoid a burnt taste.

LR attys use more power. The wire may be thinner, but electricity flows more freely through it producing more heat. More heat, more power consumption.

plastictree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Southern Maryland
I've had mine for a while now and I like it. I bring it to work because it's easier to use. I've completely disassembled the PCC and realized that the silver band is some sort of heavy metal, feels like steel. And I've learned you just can't use more than 70/30 pg/vg which is fine. And blunt tip needle bottles are awesome.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
I have both standard and LR attys and noticed no difference. Don't LR attys use less battery power because the coil wire is thinner? My eRolls seem to wick fine but I do have to prime the atty each time I refill to avoid a burnt taste.

If the coil is thinner it is shorter, thicker, or materially slightly different to have less resistance. Less resistance means more current. More current means less battery life

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
No offence too anyone,but my honest opinion is the eroll is just glorfied starter kit.

My, what an educated and insightful review of the Eroll by Heavyrocker. Thanks for taking the time to give us your opinion. Let me guess, you dont own one, and wont be buying one? Good enough

Last edited:

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Those eroll haters need to go kick rocks somewhere else. I have totally put down my egos entirely for this device. This is my main pv now and I only carry the one battery.

Same here. I do use my 808 but its a 4.2v with a 1.8ohm clearo, so its pretty beast! I use the very end of the day when im charging up all my erolls and PCC for the next day lol. Its also a decent backup if something were to happen. If i had a second PCC id probably never use my 808s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread